276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIFI WALKER H2, Hifi MP3 Player with Bluetooth, High Resolution Music Player DAC DSD, Hi Res Lossless DAP Player with Line out Function, 64GB Memory Card, Support up to 256GB

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Especially music with electronic and organic instruments, like the French electronica band ‘Air’, have a great separation between the sounds. Next to it is a LED light that lets you know when the DAP is turned on, even if the display is turned off. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Today’s review will focus on the 125 USD HIFI Walker H2, a DAP with a navigation wheel, Hi-Res play abilities, and support for up to 256GB microSD cards. Neben Qualitätsmarken finden Sie auch jede Menge Rabatte, wenn Sie hi fi walker h2 während großer Sales-Aktionen einkaufen.

My tests include loud listening, mostly redbook flac files, and a lot of changing the songs in between, so they may not reflect the ability of the DAP if you're a more tame user. as well, but I found it to be better at the wired part of the connection than at the wireless connection. The buttons are in different locations, and that would mean that it's a different circuit board design.Since I'm old-school, I don't tend to be someone that listens to much stuff on "shuffle" mode, instead I pick and listen to a full album from start to finish. Under the hood, we have an ESS ES9218PC DAC chip, along with DSD decoding up to DSD256, FLAC, ALAC, APE, WAV, MP3, AIFF and more. Surfans F20 generally sounds smoother and less energetic, and has a somewhat higher noise floor, while with H2 Touch I can’t say that I heard the noise floor at all. HIFI Walker H2 copies many elements from previously released DAPs, including the navigation wheel, the smaller display, and the solid build quality, but they end up creating a better product than most competitors were able to, so there’s no reason to shy away from the H2.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It supports up to 256GB expandable storage with micro SD cards and USB OTG (OTG cable not included) System can handle up to 14,999 songs. Hiii, I experimented very little with the bluetooth feature, it is not perfect, but it should work well enough. It will be compared with other entry-level DAPs like Shanling M3X (340 USD), Hiby R2 (100 USD), Surfans F20 (125 USD), and Hiby R3 PRO (200 USD). This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.HIFI Walker H2 vs Shanling M3X (125 USD vs 340 USD) - I dislike to do it dirty like this, but when people began asking me about this comparison I was a bit puzzled. So it was time to double down and remove the processor board completely from the case and check the display connections. It would be nice if someone could make a device this size and weight with more like a 50 hour battery life, but anyway, it is decent enough, and hardly an ordeal to plug in the USB-C to charge it.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.H2 sports an EQ function with 10 EQ bands, each with +10 db / -10 db abilities, but it has one custom profile that you can define, the rest being predefined. You forgot to mention that the range of the Bluetooth is not very long, on mine I can’t even go half way across my Bed Room without the audio cutting out. Lesen Sie die echten Bewertungen von Käufern, um mehr Informationen zu erhalten und eine fundierte Entscheidung treffen zu können.

You could say that M3X sounds more organic and natural, but the driving power is similar between the two, and while M3X has a bit more detail, H2 has similar dynamics, and a similar sized soundstage. As dconrad has mentioned it's clearly a different PCB, so I did a little bit of digging, and based on the firmware file, it appears that the MECHEN M30 uses some sort of Actions Semiconductor SoC.I want the player to stop playing when it has finished playing the last song in a folder, but it proceeds to the next folder. of the time whilst out walking in the woods or out-and-about in town with my wired Sennheiser headphones. DAC Input, Expandable Storage] This Lossless music player can be a digital source after connecting the USB amp with DAC Input function, also can be connected to a mobile phone and a computer as an external decoding amplifier. I feel that using H2 is much more natural, with the physical volume wheel, and buttons, compared to the tiny display of R2 that my thick fingers cover almost entirely while touching it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment