276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Timber Ridge Camping Chair Heavy Duty 150kg Directors Chair Folding Aluminum Camping Chair Adults with Side Table, Portable for Outdoor Festival BBQs Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So this is a folding chair, one of those that fold like a book. It is easy-to-use, and with an integrated side table shown in the picture above.

It has a steel frame with polyester padding on the top. Both these construction materials are durable and resistant to outdoor weather damages. Besides, this chair is quite strong to support a weight of up to 300 pounds.

Best Timber Ridge Chairs Review

The colors and pattern of the Timber Ridge are a bit bolder than the other models, too, which means it might be harder to match with your decor. Note that it is 66 inches (168 cm) high. This is a collapsible and folding chair, one of the biggest chairs on the market. You have no less than 6 cup holders integrated in its adjustable armrests. This Guide Gear Oversized XXL Director’s Chair is here on the list because of its enormously wide seat that measures (W x D) 25 x 16 inches (64 x 41 cm). But it’s capacity is a huge 600 lb (272 kg), and I have included it also on my list of camping chairs for heavy people. Weighing only 1.3kg, it’s able to hold up to 145kg, thanks to its DAC aluminium alloy frame – impressive.

Jet Tent Pilot DX Camping Chair with Lumbar Support Jet Tent Pilot DX Camping Chair with Lumbar Support. The chair weighs 14 lb (6.35 kg), it is padded as well, and it comes with a bottle holder and storage pouch, and this all is at a very reasonable price. Note that it is also a bit heavy with its 14.5 lb (6.6 kg), and the mentioned capacity is 400 lb (181 kg). Weight also impacts the portability of any type of chair. A model that is under 25 pounds is easier to relocate. Enjoy some quality time outdoor by relaxing on this timber ridge chair. The chair is quite comfortable and strong such that it can support a person weighing up to 300 pounds. The chair comes with a side tray essential for placing your drink or a food plate while eating.

When you’ve finished using it, you can fold it down to a convenient size – this can then go into a carry bag with a shoulder strap, measuring 90cm x 20cm. It comes with two folding side tables and those have integrated cup holders. This is why I have included it also in my list of camping chairs with a side table. The chair is very easy to use, strong and reliable as you would expect from this globally known brand. This zero gravity chair reclines almost as well as the Timber Ridge but with less impressive materials.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment