276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy Security S380 HomeBase (HomeBase 3),eufy Edge Security Center, Local Expandable Storage up to 16TB, eufy Security Product Compatibility, Advanced Encryption, No Monthly Fee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, when a security camera claims to offer 2K or higher resolution, I want to see if it's actually going to be a good picture. Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. Something I didn't care for when switching from our HomeBase 2 to the new HomeBase 3 was that we had to unpair our old devices and individually add them, which made it so we slacked on it for a good while.

If the current operation of the camera is consuming power beyond what is normal, you may need to adjust the configuration to reduce false triggers and excessive recording events. It’s easy to set up and use, and it has a number of features that make it a good choice for home security. Though it comes with 16GB of local storage, the HomeBase 3 features an expansion bay that can hold a HDD or SSD for up to 16TB of video storage, no cloud storage necessary. With optimal surveillance, videos can be up to 60 seconds long, and the system tries to record each event as long as possible.SZ22040424W02 TEST REPORT APPLICANT : Anker Innovations Limited PRODUCT NAME : S380 HomeBase MODEL NAME : T8030 BRAND NAME : eufy SECURITY FCC ID : 2AOKB- T8030 STANDARD S : 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart C RECEIPT DATE : 2022-05-09 TEST DATE : 2022-05-16 to 2022-06-18 ISSUE DATE . For our home, I added a photo of myself on the Eufy Security app and the system started recognizing me after a handful of sightings. Anker Electronics, Eufy's parent company, has spoken on how it plans to address concerns about Eufy's data security going forward. Do not use the device in the environment at a too high or too low temperature, never expose the device to strong sunshine or too wet environment.

Overall, the Eufy S380 HomeBase provides a comprehensive and reliable solution for enhancing home security. Using unauthorized adapter may cause danger and violate the authorization of the device and the guarantee article.

Eufy Security has attracted attention in the security camera world recently for cybersecurity flaws, with some users saying Eufy has misled consumers by uploading local-only data to cloud servers without user knowledge, and pointing out holes in video data security that enable remote access to Eufy cameras' livestreams using VLC player. It utilizes a secure wireless connection, ensuring the safety of your data and preventing unauthorized access. com","col3":"This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit. com","col3":"","col4":"1month"},{"col1":"discount_code","col2":"","col3":"","col4":"session"},{"col1":"newpopup_expires365","col2":"eufy.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Of course my physical limitations meant I couldn’t get to the Homebase 2 to change its WiFi immediately. Can I remove the Homebase 2 and the devices stay connected to the S380 or do I have to individually connect each device? Growing up in a developing country, I've heard my fair share of crime and break-in stories from family and friends.If you choose to use cloud-based features such as cloud storage or push notifications with thumbnail previews, videos or thumbnail previews will be sent to the cloud as needed to provide your selected features. It's the kind of thing that you want to be able to do seamlessly with the mobile app when you upgrade your hub, and it'd be awesome to just have a pop-up appear asking to add these devices to the new HomeBase 3. Seeing my husband's name on the notification gives me peace of mind knowing it's not a stranger prowling the backyard at midnight but rather him taking the puppy out. When paired with Eufy security cameras, it can detect any suspicious activity and send notifications directly to your smartphone or tablet. Indicator Microphone 2 Motion Sensor Speaker SYNC Button Mounting Hole USB-C Charging Port S380 HomeBase Model: T8030 Status LED Reset Hole Speaker Hard Drive Bracket .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment