276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sharpie Ultra-Fine Tip Permanent Marker - Black

£7.615£15.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The body and cap of the Detectamark Permanent Marker are moulded from high-density polyethylene, containing a non-toxic metal detectable additive. They are very useful for household needs such as writing out an envelope or card, labeling clothes/food packages/gifts, and writing on lunchboxes. Vivid ink leaves a permanent mark on most surfaces including cardboard, corrugate, wood, metal and stone to aid with the accurate marking and measuring during construction tasks. A lot of times students will get frustrated because of the thicker markers, but these help them fill in and add the details they want.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

This pack should last quite a long time, depending on usage and if you properly put the cap back on after use. If you are looking for a high quality set of permanent markers that have unique colors, I highly recommend this set. Lot of beautiful colors in this set This set has a lot of beautiful shades of colors in it that are perfect for coloring and other art projects. The original permanent marker, Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading.

Of course, you do have to keep in mind they WILL bleed, and it's best to put another paper between the pages you are coloring and the next blank one or else it'll soak all the way through onto the next page. This fine point is great for writing on smaller items like tags on clothing, lunchboxes, folders, etc.Our Sales Team can then help you make sure there are no oversights and communicate any specific requirements to the production team.

To add your print instructions to a personalised product, simply choose a colour (if applicable) and/or select a quantity. Here we look at how Phenolic and Rockwool blocks have taken over from Hardwood blocks as the standard specified pipe insulation blocks. This marker uses special ink that is water and fade-resistant, and which contains no xylene or toluene, meaning less odour. But now with all these colors, of various shades and the quality that is characterized, we are more than happy and pleased. I like to color with adult coloring books frequently, and I have so many different markers of all sorts, but Sharpies are always great.I love that, unlike other markers, the tips on the Sharpies stay in tact and never fray or bend or get misshapen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment