276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Algebra I For Dummies®

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition. Think of the equation as two expressions pivoting on either side of a balance scale: You need to keep the sides at the same weigh t . i> She has honed her math-explaining skills during her years of teaching mathematics at all levels: junior high school, high school, and college. The language is clear, and the explanations seem to give just enough detail without being long-winded. In a nutshell, algebra is a systematic study of numbers and their relationships, using specific rules.

An expression is any combination of values and operations that can be used to show how things belong together and compare to one another. In Algebra I For Dummies , you'll discover the following topics and more: No matter if you're 16 years old or 60 years old; no matter if you're learning algebra for the first time or need a quick refresher course; no matter if you're cramming for an algebra test, helping your kid with his or her homework, or coming up with next year's company budget, Algebra I For Dummies can give you the tools you need to succeed. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

If a number is added to the term containing x , you subtract that number from both sides of the equation. Some formulas occur frequently when you’re doing algebraic manipulations and working through mathematical applications.

With hundreds of practice and example problems mapped to the typical high school Algebra class, you'll crack the code in no time! Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies (9781119590866) was previously published as Pre-Algebra Essentials For Dummies (9780470618387). p>\n\n\n

Just be sure that whatever you do to one side of the equation, you also do to the other side.And, finally, I get very specific about fractions and decimals and show you how to move from one type to the other with ease. It took more than twenty years and three math-gifted offspring to discover that I have an aptitude for algebra, but was too afraid to pursue it. But rest assured, this book is not about memorizing a bunch of meaningless steps; you find out the whys behind algebra to increase your understanding of how algebra works. Algebra I: 1001 Practice Problems For Dummies gives you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems on all the major topics in Algebra I—in the book and online!

Think of the equation as two expressions pivoting on either side of a balance scale: You need to keep the sides at the same weight.You'll get plain-English explanations of the basics -- and the tougher stuff -- in terms you can understand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment