276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner Electric Guitar, 39" Electric Guitar Kit HSS Pickup Coil Split, DST-152R Beginner Set with Amp, Bag, Capo, Strap, String, Tuner, Cable, Picks, Metallic Ice Blue

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s very smooth to use, and even though it has 3 springs under the backplate, it was not overly tight. One of the highlights was the aux in feature, which allowed us to plug in a phone to play backing tracks through the amp. The tuners are reasonably precise, and seem to have good gearing; likewise, the tremolo works reasonably well, though repeated use does take the guitar out of tune. Avoid the use of furniture polish or any glass cleaner on a guitar as this will not react well with the finish.

HSS Pickups] Korea-made Donner humbucking pickup provides just the right amount of gain, releasing warm, clear tones.Both of mine are showing their age, so my hope was that this would be good enough for me to retire one of the others.

Using a gig bag/case will offer the best possible protection against damage and will keep your instrument from gathering dust. We’ve reviewed a couple of Donner guitars in the past, with mixed results, so we were keen to see how the DST-152 (provided by Donner for this review) would stack up. Really soft, gentle, but still articulate rhythm and leads that offer a bit more treble and brightness. My teen daughter just started taking guitar lessons and she was so excited to try an electric guitar. I couldn’t find the info on the Donner site how to change strings for this guitar, but figured it out from a musicians’ board.

When fully charged you get quite a bit of play time and the amp itself does have aux on the back for additional options to accompany your performance (I used a drum machine metronome to practice my riffs). Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Because it comes with everything you need right in the box, it’s really a plug and play set, which also makes it a good option if you’re planning to gift it to somebody else. This is a Strat style guitar that comes complete with a whole array of accessories, including a practice amp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment