276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morpurgo 16 Set Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bullied at school, nagged in Aunty May's tenth-floor council flat, there's only one place Billy really feels alive - in the wilderness by the canal. Remember Sir Walter Raleigh, who laid his cloak in a puddle so that Queen Elizabeth I could walk across.

It's about two best friends, David and Tucky, who have been evacuated from London to protect them from the bombing.Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.

Both RADA graduates, his parents had met when they were acting in the same repertory company in 1938. Like Hughes before him, Morpurgo feels that inspiring children with an awareness of their connection to the natural world will in turn encourage them to take responsibility for the environment. His novel War Horse has been successfully adapted as a West End and Broadway theatre play and a major film by Steven Spielberg.

Explore friendship, love, revenge, life and death in these tales from the master storyteller behind An Eagle in the Snow, Listen to the Moon, Private Peaceful, and An Elephant in the Garden. Every summer George is sent to stay with a different foster family, none of whom really want him, so when he is sent to stay at a farm for the summer he makes up his mind to run away, back to the children's home.

It is World War II and Jo stumbles on a dangerous secret: Jewish children are being smuggled away from the Nazis, close to his mountain village in Spain.Michael has written more than one hundred books for children and won the Whitbread Award, the Smarties Award, the Circle of Gold Award, the Children's Book Award and has been short-listed for the Carnegie Medal four times. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. Joy and heartbreak combine in this bittersweet tale of a champion greyhound’s journey through life – and from owner to owner…“The sack wasn't just drifting gently along like everything else, it was turning of its own accord. A lyrical and moving tale of a young boy growing up in Africa, and his lifelong friendship with a white lion. Myself and my mum read this book, it was an amazing book, very sad but thought provoking: I thought the book was really good, one problem is I can't take my eyes off it.

A gripping war story by Britain s best-loved children s author and the man behind War Horse, Michael Morpurgo. Like his friend and mentor, the late Ted Hughes, Morpurgo has a passionate concern for nature and the environment.A gripping children s story from Britain s best-loved children s author and the man behind War Horse, Michael Morpurgo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment