276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Venture All Stars Duo Lite Baby Playpen - Multi-Award Winning, Easy-to-Assemble, and Customisable Play Pen for Babies & Toddlers - Includes Play Mats & Activity Panel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought a really big playpen from Costway. Definitely worth it” - tried and tested by Mumsnet user seaborgium At 5.4kg, it’s lightweight enough to move between different rooms in your home and it comes with its own travel bag, so it can be carried over your shoulder whenever you need to take it away with you, whether that’s to the grandparents’ house or on your family holiday. Where can it be used? - Is the playpen suitable for use outdoors as well as inside? Some metal or alloy-framed playpens can be used outdoors and double up as a fun play area in the summer months. Is the base waterproof to prevent your child getting a wet bum on damp grass? Our inspiration comes from real life; using our own experiences of parenting, customer insights and rigorous trialling at our overseas test lab, we continue to create everyday innovative products with thoughtful designs.

Whilst it’s relatively small in size, the Mokee playpen is both stylish and sustainable, with no metal or unsightly plastic. Made from sustainably sourced beech wood, it not only looks sleek, but is easy to fold away flat and store when not in use.

I find it most helpful to put my baby in it first thing in the morning when I’m preparing breakfast or need to clean the house or do some laundry. But she’s only a fan of the playpen for short amounts of time. I don’t like to keep her in it for too long either (I restrict use to half an hour maximum each day), so it’s ended up functioning as a toy storage box as well as an indoor play space. Duo lite baby playpen , so easy to assemble and looks great , ten month old granddaughter loves it. Very well made and has a lovely mat that you can change the design pattern.

Always keep the playpen clear and ensure that it is in good condition with no holes or broken pieces of wood or plastic. The age you should stop using a playpen is when your child can climb out. Most parents find that when a baby can pull themselves up, they might start to get tired of being in the playpen if it’s small. How much does a baby playpen cost?Dimensions: 190cm x 150cm x 70cm | Age: Unspecified | Material: 210D Oxford Cloth + Iron + PE | Foldable: No | Assembly required: Yes (no tools required) What we like

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment