276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JUNGSAEMMOOL Essential Skin Nuder Cushion 14G With Refill 14G Light

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list. This is a very skincare-focused cushion! It has moisturizing properties thanks to low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and Schizophyllum mushroom. It is a wonderful Korean cushion product that soothes the irritated areas of the skin while also covering imperfections. TROIAREUKE Seoul Bridal Cushion Foundation provides perfect and flawless coverage that is long-lasting and fresh all day long. It fills in the fine lines and wrinkles for an even and smooth base. The youthful and dewy glow makes the skin look younger and even brighter. The Clio Kill Cover All New Cushion is much more suited to my preferences! The texture is indeed very fine, and lightweight. This is definitely a cushion that I will love to use when we’re at the peak of summer in Dubai, with the heat and humidity. It will be perfect! It has a few minor flaws (it emphasizes dry skin a bit) but nothing dramatic. It’s really a good cushion for those who like matte finishes!

Jungsaemmool Essential Skin Nuder Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ light

I’ve mentioned the number of shades in the range for each of the cushions I’m showing you, but I’d rather warn you right away: it’s very light. Some of them have a wider range of shades, but unfortunately, the darker shades are not available in all markets. It really depends where you live. The cushion foundation from Jung Saem Mool is highly moisturizing, adhering to the nature of the skin as a second skin. It looks so natural, fresh, and radiant. That’s the start of leading K-beauty and Korean makeup look with flawless and transparent skin. Besides, It has the most perfect coverage a cushion can offer giving fade-resistant wear throughout the day. The glow from this beautiful product lasts throughout the entire day. It masterfully corrects the complexion as it also covers imperfections. The skin nuder cushion is hydrating, moisturizing, and long-lasting, perfect for everyday wear. It is available in seven different shades. You can feel it a bit, depending on how much you’ve used. It’s pretty comfortable and moisturizing though. It also contains anti-aging ingredients like adenosine and beta-glucan, repairing honey and antioxidant, brightening and balancing niacinamide.

Foundation: Polybutene Trimethylolpropane, TriethylhexanoateTitanium, Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) UNPARALLELED GLOW] The Cushion completes a pure and bright glow with a 3-layer moisture ampoule that holds the pure diamond. The coverage is good, and it’s buildable. Compared to my cushion compacts, the coverage is definitely higher, but not as high as many western foundations. Personally, the coverage is well suited for my skin, and perfect for evenings in particular, when I want more coverage than my cushions can really provide.

JUNG SAEM MOOL | แกลเลอรีที่โพสต์โดย รีวิวคุชชั่นตัวใหม่ของ JUNG SAEM MOOL | แกลเลอรีที่โพสต์โดย

Semi-matte luminous, it leaves the skin fresh and moisturized. It’s a fairly natural “glow,” not too much. Pretty good. It may have a tendency to get a bit patchy at the end of the day on the wings of the nose and under the mouth, but nothing dramatic. WHO IS JUNGSAEMMOOL?] Jung Saem Mool is Korea's top celebrity make-up artist who has gained global recognition for "natural glowing skin" make-up. With over 30 years of experience, JSM brings in groundbreaking products for your everyday youthful glow. For an explanation on what a Korean cushion foundation is, how to use it etc, I refer you to my first article Korean cushion foundations: the ultimate guide 🙂Usually, I prefer a semi-matte finish, or even a really matte finish in summer, but in winter for example, I’m not against a more glowy finish that will give a fresh and plumped up aspect to my skin. On the other hand, I must admit that very satiny effects, like glass skin, are not my jam. On me, it makes me look like a disco ball (with huge pores), so I prefer to avoid it. According to some, copper peptides are one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients available on the market! However, they remain relatively unknown to the public...

[JUNGSAEMMOOL OFFICIAL] Skin Nuder Cover Layer Cushion 23

And finally, the signature of the Sulwhasoo brand, it also includes in its formula plant, root and flower extracts specific to hanbang, the Asian medicine the brand claims to have softening, calming and anti-aging properties: white lily bulb extract, Indian lotus flower extract, Chinese peony root extract, rehmannia glutinosa root extract, Solomon’s seal root extract. So I decided to buy a Laneige cushion (it was the BB matte, which doesn’t exist anymore, I think), which I tried the very next day. Instant crush! I found the finish superb, and I did my base makeup in 2 minutes total thanks to the little puff.Foundation is the crucial element that will determine how the rest of the makeup will look. It determines how the blush, bronzer, concealer, powder, and highlighter will apply and look on top of it. It is good, everything will blend seamlessly. However, if it is not, then products will not look very nice on the skin and that is generally easy to tell. There are many types of foundations available on the market, ranging from liquids to powders with creams and mousses in between there as well. But cushion foundations seem to be loved the most. And there is no doubt that K-beauty brands make some of the most remarkable cushion products out there. The Korean cushion foundation is perhaps the most widely used and loved product by people all over the world. The compact itself is a smooth rectangular shape, and lighter to hold than I expected. It has a magnetic clasp on the closing, and so far (bear in mind it’s been almost permanently in my handbag since I received it, I’ve been using it so much), there are no scratches on the case. Besides, I’m the type of person who doesn’t apply too much product. I find that the result is always more natural when I use a single thin layer of product. It mattifies well and for a long time, without drying the skin out. There’s a bit of shine at the end of the day, but nothing crazy. I like it if it has a moisturizing effect (most of the good cushions have one), or even a soothing effect (not the most common, but you can find some). In summer, however, I like a more mattifying effect, which helps me control my shiny T-Zone.

JUNGSAEMMOOL OFFICIAL] Masterclass Radiant Cushion (Vanila (N2)) [JUNGSAEMMOOL OFFICIAL] Masterclass Radiant Cushion (Vanila (N2))

So, since this is a 2-in-1 product (foundation and concealer), the puff is also dual: the round base (for the foundation) is made of classic foam, but the pointy tip (for the concealer) is made with a material that allows you to deposit more product to intensify the coverage. This is an easy-to-use, all-day wear foundation. I believe most Korean women know this cushion for its hydrating yet full coverage. It gives on the skin moisturizing it deeply while also nourishing it for a fresh look. It provides smooth and flawless coverage, covering every imperfection on the skin. The best thing about Age 20’s signature cushion foundation is that it looks natural on the skin while giving the most immaculate coverage. The hydrating essence keeps the skin hydrated all day long for fresh and supple skin. It is available in three shades. A cushion’s staying power is definitely a very important topic for me. There have been vast improvements in this area, especially lately. Because of the health crisis and daily mask wearing, most of the formulas that are released nowadays in Korea have to be transfer-free and more resistant to mask rubbing.

I'm continuing my sunscreen journey, and this time, we're jetting off to the land of the rising sun. Today, I'm discussing Japanese sunscreens. If you're looking for ... This cushion is inspired by mother of pearl, which Koreans know how to work very well, especially for najeonchilgi, a typical Korean marquetry technique (it’s stunning, I had the opportunity to see some sublime objects in Seoul that use this technique). True beauty should not be compared to something or following the changing trend. It is discovering and completing one’s own nature of beauty. The most perfect beauty is the way you are. Jungsaemmool loves your hidden beauty, your natural lines, colors and shape. Makeup is a process of facing yourself. Trust your own beauty.” Having your own "Beauty Clinic" at home, wouldn't that be the dream if you're a skincare addict? Well, that's precisely the idea behind LG's brand new anti-aging devi... It’s ideal for those who prefer tinted moisturizers, or who are not big fans of foundations. The effect is very natural, very fresh. I find it great to use on good skin days when I have little to hide and just want to even out my complexion and give it a fresh, hydrated look. The skincare ingredients are definitely a plus!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment