276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sharp's Brewery Offshore Pilsner Lager Beer 12 x 330 ml Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The World Beer Awards is globally recognised, selecting the very best beers from thousands from all over the world and promoting these to consumers and trade across the globe.

12 x Sharp’s Brewery Offshore Pilsner 330ml Beer Cans

Sharp’s brewery’s flagship ale Doom Bar took the top gong in the category Drinks Brand of the Year in this year’s Grocer Gold Awards 2019. (Image: DCM) Offshore Pilsner takes its name for when the wind turns offshore to create perfectly clean waves ideal for surfing. Made with Czech yeast and continental hops. Tropical fruit and citrus on the nose is followed by a crisp lemon taste and refreshing finish.thelondoneconomic.com - TLE, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN. All Rights Reserved. It’s fantastic to see the quality of our products recognised at an international level, and we will continue to work hard to ensure we are delivering incredible beers for our customers to enjoy.” Sharp’s Brewery Offshore Pilsner is currently available from the Sharp’s Brewery shop, and from supermarkets nationwide.

Sharps Offshore Pilsner 330ml - Drink Finder

Aaron : For me the biggest enjoyment is to bring to life for other people like the beer we did with Paul. I put a lot of pressure on myself to make sure it was the best beer I could make. There is a reason he is one of the top chefs in the country. It’s his and our reputation on the line. Read More Related Articles Speaking on the launch of Offshore Pilsner, Sharp’s Brewery Senior Brand Manager, James Nicholls, said: “We are thrilled to be launching Offshore, a Pilsner inspired by the dramatic energy of our home on the north Cornish coast and our passion for surfing. At Sharp’s we are always striving for perfection, whether it’s waves or beer, and in Offshore we have created a super clean, flavoursome, world class Pilsner to delight and refresh our drinkers”. The pay was improved from Ann's Cottage so I thought why not. I remember my first day. I had never worked in a production environment before. I stepped inside the brewery and it was totally different from what I had ever known. It was daunting. Read More Related Articles Aaron : There was a lab job going in 2011 which I applied for. I didn’t get it. That was on the Friday. But on the Monday I had a call from the guys saying they would like me to join their brewing team as a brewing apprentice.Named ‘World’s Best’, Sea Fury draws its inspiration from the stormy Atlantic seas that crash into the rugged Cornish coast during the long, dark winter. This exceptional beer was first brewed in 1996 to satisfy demand from local fishermen for a stronger tasting ale to enjoy after long stints at sea. Today it is enjoyed by a much wider audience who enjoy its fruity, malty flavour. Aaron : What's great about the Pilot Plant is that there was no clear vision to beginning with. We were given this great flexibility to do what we want straight from the start. And that’s what we have done. We do one brew a month, seasonal beers, and experiments too like our Belgian-style Tripel O which has so far made its way to 140 Waitrose stores around the country. Aaron : We had some money left over so we asked Molson Coors if we could build a research and development brewery. It’s not like they splash the cash on vanity projects but they completely understood and supported the idea. We call it our Pilot Plant and all our beers are part of our 'Adventure Series'. 85% of the beer we produce is Doom Bar. It’s our bread and butter. It pays the mortgages of 150 staff here. But it also pays for our Pilot Plant. Discount Dragon ltd. 2023. All right reserved. Discount Dragon® is a registered trademark of Discount Dragon ltd. True to the award-winning brewery’s Cornish roots, Sharp’s has launched Offshore Pilsner, named after rare offshore winds which create perfectly clean waves for surfing. Re-branded from its previous guise as ‘Cornish Pilsner’, now with a lower ABV (4.8 per cent).

Sharp’s Brewery Offshore Pilsner Lager Beer 12 x 330 ml Cans

We had a meeting which lasted four hours. He was so prepared. He knows all about the science behind cooking and flavours. I brought in all the ingredients that make beer and had him try 15 beers to taste. From light to dark, non alcoholic to a 12% stout. UK Winner Offshore Pilsner, brewed on the rugged north coast of Cornwall, is inspired by those rare moments when the wind turns offshore and hardy surfers are able to catch the perfect wave. It features the perfect balance of continental hops and Czech yeast, giving it a clean, uniquely refreshing taste.For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. In the UK and Ireland we now have six breweries, with our UK home in the renowned brewing town, Burton-upon-Trent, and a nearly 300-year-old cider press in Suffolk. Campbeltown Single Malt Whisky Highlands Single Malt Whisky Island Single Malt Whisky Islay Single Malt Whisky Lowland Single Malt Whisky Speyside Single Malt Whisky Blended Scotch Whisky Marketing controller at Sharp’s Brewery, James Nicholls said: “For Sea Fury to win ‘World’s Best Pale Bitter’ is an immense achievement. To have been judged by some of the best beer experts, and against some of the best beers in the world and won is testament to the quality of Sharp’s products and the skill of our team of expert brewers. For the first time I’ll be taking part in the St Michael’s Mount Swim which is also for charity. Read More Related Articles I was still young and naive and never really expected it. I was not as automated as it is now. It was very physical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment