276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony | Sweet Stuff Classic Rainbow Ponies | Twinkle-Eyed Collection, Retro Horse Gifts, Toy Animal Figures, Horse Toys for Boys and Girls Ages 4+ | Basic Fun 35297

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Packaged in a window box and each with their own comb and unique markings, these ponies are sure to delight a new generation! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Twinkle Eyed ponies, or TE ponies are G1 ponies whose entire iris was taken up with a gem set in their heads. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Each pony is sold separately, so why not start building your collection with the beautiful Lickety-Split? With long, shiny rainbow-colored hair that you can style, they look and feel just like you remember and are the perfect gift for kids or adult collectors.There are 4 colourful classics to collect, including Sky Rocket, Fizzy, Sweet Stuff and Gingerbread!

Girls have loved Hasbro's My Little Pony since the 1980s, and now we've recreated the original pony friends for a whole new generation to love! Deze pony heeft een schattige opdruk van roze en paarse snoepjes, een blauw lichaam, weelderige meerkleurige manen en wordt geleverd met de karakteristieke gele kam met ster.We also deliver by air (some restrictions apply) to Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and the USA. Sweet Stuff was one of three ponies not released with the Twinkle-Eyed ponies until later in the year. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. To celebrate the 35th anniversary of My Little Pony, we have reissued the 4 original toy ponies in this classic edition. I would give this pony 5 stars, because the product is the usual level of quality I have come to expect from Basic Fun replicas.

With beautiful silky hair that can be combed, brushed and braided however little ones like, these ponies are also highly collectable. ROLE-PLAY FUN: This classic toy horse comes with her signature yellow star comb, yellow ribbon and beautiful silky hair, allowing her to be groomed, cared for and played with just like she was years ago. SWEET STUFF PONY: Ready to join you on your latest adventure, the Sweet Stuff horse toy figure has a pink and purple gum drop cutie mark, blue body and a luscious multicoloured mane, and comes equipped with her signature yellow star comb. Later in the same year, the packaging for the Twinkle-Eyed Ponies was changed, and three more ponies were added to the set: Sweet Pop, Speedy, and Sky Rocket. Sommige van onze media catalogus en gemakkelijk te verzenden tems zijn beschikbaar voor express levering - alle bestellingen ontvangen voor 14.The other, perhaps more functional issue is the lack of curly hair, which Basic Fun have not yet mastered. Generations of kids have loved Hasbro's My Little Pony (since the 1980s), and now they have recreated the second set of the original Twinkle Eye Collection: Rainbow Ponies, Sky Rocket, Fizzy, Sweet Stuff, and Gingerbread! Gelet op deze service is niet gegarandeerd * maar we zullen ons best doen om de levering doelen te raken en natuurlijk vergoeden waar nodig. My Little Pony has been admired by children everywhere since the 1980s and is the perfect horse toy for girls and boys.

My Little Pony has been loved by all since the 1980's, so to mark the 35th anniversary of the brand, Basic Fun have recreated the incredibly popular Twinkle Eye collection! SPEELGOEDPONY SWEET STUFF: Speelgoedpony Sweet Stuff is er klaar voor om je te vergezellen op je nieuwste avontuur. Kids have loved Hasbro's My Little Pony since the 1980s, and now Schylling has recreated the fourth set of the original Rainbow Ponies - Sky Rocket, Fizzy, Sweet Stuff, and Gingerbread! I realise one name for all keeps production costs down, but it's a shame, and I actually delayed on adding her to my set because of this small detail. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.With long, shiny hair that you can brush, braid and style, they look and feel just as you remember them! With long, shiny hair that you can style, they look and feel just like you remember and are the perfect gift for kids or adult collectors. MY LITTLE PONY KLASSIEKERS: In deze reproductieserie van de 4 originele Rainbow-pony’s om te verzamelen (Sweet Stuff, Sky Rocker, Fizzy en Gingerbread) biedt My Little Pony hedendaags retro-speelplezier met deze leuke speelgoedpaarden voor kinderen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment