276°
Posted 20 hours ago

evo Evo Haze Styling Powder 50 ml Spray

£24£48.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You only need a tiny bit to create volume and it doesnt leave a white residue so its really perfect. The bottle seems very small and "empty", but believe me, all you need is a light dusting to get the desired effect, so it will actually last you quite a while. It helps to style my unruly hair into the style I want - and I like the new packaging as it makes it so easy to use.

This old school powder will give your hair some bulky texture to play with when it's suffering from the flop. The lightweight formula provides flexible control and an all-day hold so you can stay ahead of the trend and take charge of your look! My stylist showed me a different technique: lightly tapping the powder on to the roots of the hair and then fluffing the hair up. The principle is simple: Sprinkle some powder on your hands, rub your hands together, and run the product through your hair just like gel.We use environmentally friendly Eco Flo, a natural packaging material that is 100% biodegradable and fully compostable that is actually made of corn starch. TO USE: shake gently before use, apply to dry hair for texture, for extra root lift apply directly to the roots. this hair styling powder works to absorb excess oil, and can be applied directly to roots for volume or all over hair for texture and separation. After 10 successful years in business + still going strong, it was time to make loving your hair accessible to everyone. Full of formulas containing active ingredients, your hair will reap the benefits of each product in no time.

Wherever possible we use recyled and recyclable packaging materials that are easy to dispose of in an environmentally friendly way. The pump will actually make you go through the product faster, and it's just straight up unnecessary. Unfortunately, I also “needed” to take the full 3 ounces of styling gel on my travels, which filled up my 3-1-1 bag.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We do our best to get your GOOD HAIR DAY to your doorstep as quickly as possible so you can LOVE YOUR HAIR. Here to empower colourists with a complete colour portfolio that doesn’t contain imaginary technologies, hyped-up ingredients or over-complicated systems.

I have fine, straight hair, too, but I also use a blow dryer with attached round brush to curl my hair under (I wear it in a short bob). Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Tame your wildest hair with Evo Haze Styling Powder; this 50ml pump will give you the power to style and shape any 'do. Love Your Hair owner and founder, Lorena Martinez, co-owns The Colour Bar Salon in Sacramento, CA and has been making hair dreams come true for 11 years. So just to be clear, that’s completely unused, with seals intact and in its undamaged original packaging.I’d noticed an issue while tracking the package so contacted the seller immediately who contacted Royal Mail to query it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment