276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small (Bucket Lists)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde – reading plays is a great experience but this one is hilarious. It really doesn’t matter. Give it a shot. Poetry is another form of expression. Again, there’s nothing to lose. You don’t even have to show the end result to anyone. In the process, you could discover a new talent that you didn’t know you had. 52. Write a Book The Book Thief. It’s narrated by Death, taking place in Germany during WW2 about a little girl that gets adopted. Amazing. Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. There’s an unending amount of lenses to analyze the text through, and you can look at so many different issues (alienation, guilt, reproduction even) while reading. Find something new to discuss or think about every time I read. Karaoke seems like a perfect way of killing two birds with one stone. 37. Create Your Own Herb Garden

The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. I read it for the first time when I was 13 and it really helped open my eyes and helped me make sense of some things. I think it’s essential reading for young women. Men too. Start an online store selling T-shirts with funny sayings on them like “My husband is always right because he’s my husband.”Or maybe Bungee jumping NZ (If New Zealand is too far! Then go to the nearest bungee jumping experience and jump!)

Wouldn’t that be incredible? I think so, anyway. And that’s what writing a daily journal would enable. Wherever they might be they always remember that the past was a lie, that memory has no return, that every spring gone by could never be recovered, and that the wildest and most tenacious love was an ephemeral truth in the end.” I just read Dracula and I would strongly recommend it, in part because it’s phenomenal and in part because there’s a lot of irony in the fact that none of the characters know they’re Dracula characters. The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury. This book is a series of connected short stories about the colonization of Mars. It’s relevant, it’s smart, it’s funny, it was the first time I ever truly enjoyed reading.The Sandman by Neil Gaiman. I don’t know why, but it touched me in a way I don’t understand. I read Preludes and Nocturnes and am planning on read all of them. Neil Gaiman is slowly becoming one of my favorite authors. Enders Game by Orson Scott Card. Great bit of writing and keeps you on your toes. If you want to dive into it the layers are there but if you just want a simple book it’s very accessible. Nails the viewpoint of children and is a very interesting take on a war novel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment