276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hauck Uptown Pushchair, Melange Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO

From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me. Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only. Type As children grow and find their feet, they'll love exploring the world on foot - but little legs can get exhausted after a time, so if you've got two little travellers with you then the addition of one of our easy-to-attach buggy boardsis just the thing for a tired toddler who's done enough walking for the day! And when it comes to storing the pushchair in-between uses, save on space with our handy over-door options. The Uptown Pushchair is stylish urban stroller based on high quality and lightweight aluminum frame with elegant leatherette hand adjustable handle and front bar. Its four large rubber wheels and soft suspension provide easy and comfortable drive on any terrain. The Uptown can be folded down compactly with just one hand by using special release loop that doubles up as carry handle, which makes it easy and convenient to transport.There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.

When you're on the road with your little one, it's a legal requirement that you make sure they're safely seated in a car seat- and it needs to be the right size. You've come to the right place for options from Group 0+ through to Group 2-3, as well as i-Size car seats too. The car seats you'll find in the Group category are classed according to your child's weight, while the right i-Size car seat instead depends on their height. For transport, the Uptown folds away easily. On bus or stairs, you can transport the pushchair by the release loop that doubles up as carry handle. The stylish all-rounder has many great features and offers premium comfort up to 4 years (22 kg) with its high-quality equipment and modern accents.Well, yes and no. For undemanding purposes, occasional grass will be survivable But the suspension is not too present and the stroller is a bit on the cheaper side, so anything harsher will be quite felt. But if you just need it to "survive" the grass, I think it should be kind of ok. Really need to know what car sear adapter works with this, please, we have the Comfort Fix 0+ car seat and want to use with adapter to attach to the pushchair. Items of Furniture can only be delivered to mainland UK only, items cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isles of Silly & some Highland Islands

Make every city your catwalk and enjoy a glamorous appearance with the Uptown. The stylish all-rounder has many great features and offers premium quality with its high-quality equipment and modern accents.For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices. Larger items like heavy furniture and electricals cost more to deliver as they usually require more than one delivery person and a large delivery van. Consider a seat which can be rotated 360 degrees. Once your baby is over 9KG and doesn't need to be rear-facing, you can simply adjust the position - and it makes for an easier time getting them in and out of the car! It's definitely worth going for an option that reclines too, so your little one can doze comfortably.

I have a Bugaboo Butterfly and I didn’t think about the winter when I’m accompanying my eldest son to football games and there is a lot of muddy fields! The soft and spacious seat has a lie-flat position and adjustable footrest. Simply perfect for a snooze on long trips away from home! Perhaps you're anticipating the arrival of not one but two new little ones? The prospect of having twins is often exciting and daunting in equal measure and there's no denying that they'll keep you on your toes - but when it comes to getting out and about with your babies, a twin pushchairwill make travel a breeze. We have designs from lots of leading brands - and it's worth going for something that lets you adjust both seat units separately. The inclusion of a rain cover will protect your little ones from the elements - and two shopping baskets will come in handy too! The stylish all-rounder has many great features and offers premium quality with its high-quality equipment and modern accents. Thanks to the soft materials and spacious seat, your child will sit comfortably for up to 4 years. The lie-flat position and adjustable footrest, as well as the extendable 3-zone canopy, rated UPF 50+ and with ventilation window invite to relax. The adjustable protection bar offers your little one not only safety but also freedom of movement. The leatherette and soft surface creates a well-designed ensemble together with the height-adjustable push handle, which makes the Uptown a great companion for parents with different heights. Your refreshment is always at hand in the practical cup holder.

Car seats which have been involved in an accident. We recommend all car seats should be replaced if involved in an accident Make sure every stroll goes smoothly for both you and your baby with a few helpful accessories you can add to your little one's pram or pushchair. A stroller organiser is the ideal home for those extra essentials - and when the weather's on the chilly side you'll no doubt wrap your baby up so they're nice and toasty, but a hand muff attached to the stroller will keep your hands warm too. The adjustable protection bar offers your little one not only safety, but also freedom of movement. The leatherette and soft surface create a well-designed ensemble together with the height-adjustable push handle, which makes the Uptown a great companion for parents with different heights. Your refreshment is always at hand in the practical cup holder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment