276°
Posted 20 hours ago

So…? Womens Dark Romance Fragrance Mist 75ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Deviant King is book one of Royal Elite Series. This is a dark high school bully romance, mature new adult, and contains dubious situations that some readers might find offensive. Aiden isn’t the normal romance hero. In fact, he’s not a hero at ALL. So please don’t read this if any of that bothers you. It’s an enemies to lovers story with lots of non-consensual acts where two people bond over similar trauma. Ten years ago, he made me run away from the small town where we lived. Now, he came for me in New York, and he isn’t leaving until he takes me with him.

There’s also an element of darker sexual themes, with these novels exploring all sorts of taboo kinks, including — but most certainly not limited to — BDSM, dubious consent and knife-play. I can manipulate the emotions of anyone who lets me. I will make you hurt, make you cry, make you laugh and sigh. River ‘Styx’ Nash knows one thing for certain in life—he was born and bred to wear a cut. Raised in a turbulent world of sex, Harleys, and drugs, Styx, unexpectedly has the heavy burden of the Hades Hangmen gavel thrust upon him, and all at the ripe old age of twenty-six—much to his rivals’ delight. Ruthless People is a romantic crime fiction set in modern day Chicago, following the life and marriage of Melody Nicci Giovanni and Liam Callahan—rivals by blood and leaders through fear. Their marriage was arranged by their fathers in hopes to end years of bloodshed between the Irish and the Italians. Need more mob in your dark romance? Here you go. Ruthless People follows the marriage of Melody Giovanni and Liam Callahan; a marriage arranged by their fathers to end generations of bloodshed between the Irish and the Italians. They were both bred to rule, both bred to be ruthless masters of all they survey. So neither is about to let the other master them. But like it or not, with so many people eager for them to fail and let their kingdom crumble, they have no choice but to work together and keep up appearances. Raw by Belle AuroraKatee Roberts’ “ Dark Olympus” series is great for fans of Greek mythology. These modern retellings featuring Greek gods and goddesses are deliciously spicy and feature plus size heroines. In my arrogance, I play right into his hands. I foolishly assume I have a chance to come out on top. I’m wrong. Kent recommends Anna Zaires’ “ Tormentor Mine” series, which follows an ex-Russian spetsnaz who is seeking vengeance on behalf of his dead family by torturing, and eventually falling in love, with the wife of one of the men responsible for his family’s deaths. But I was wrong. Three years came and went too fast, and now he's anything but calm. Prison only gave him time to plan.

And at the center of it all is the gang’s leader, Grizz: massive, ruggedly handsome, terrifying and somehow, when it comes to Ginny, tender. She becomes his obsession and the one true love of his life. In the end, some will discover their bets were too high, and all will learn the most crucial lesson—there are always consequences for the truth. Every economics textbook says the same thing: Money was invented to replace onerous and complicated barter systems—to relieve ancient people from having to haul their goods to market. The problem with this version of history? There’s not a shred of evidence to support it. Eighteen-year-old Tatum O'Shea is a naive, shy, little rich girl. Twenty-three-year-old Jameson Kane is smart, seductive, and richer. They come together for one night, one explosion, one mistake, and Tate is hurled into space—no family, no money, and no Jameson. It doesn’t always have to be a kidnapping, though. There are definitely versions out there where a character gets trapped in such disturbing situations because the family sold her to another person.To fit together the pieces of the puzzle, Claire must follow his rules. Will her plan work, or will Anthony become enthralled by Claire's beauty, resilience, and determination, changing the game forever? If that happens, will either of them survive the consequences?

James has always had one agenda: destroy his enemy, Peter Michaels. When Peter’s twenty-year-old daughter Wendy shows up in James’s bar, he sees his way in. Held captive in rural Vermont, she tries to make sense of her situation and what it means. While uncovering secrets about her brother and his loss, Emily falls in love with her very rich and very dangerous captor, twenty-six-year-old Cameron. Conditioned in captivity to maim, to slaughter, to take life without question, prisoner 818 becomes an unrivaled and unstoppable fighter in the ring. Violence is all he knows. The man who comes to me in my dreams also haunts me in my nightmares. He is a brilliant lawyer. A skilled criminal. A beautiful liar. A bully and a savior, a monster and a lover.Now, armed with new information and more questions than answers, Claire works to uncover the truth behind the dangerous game at play. As she begins anew, she must decide whom she can truly trust, especially with a new set of players on the move. They are not people you mess with, yet my dad did. The old man ran up a debt with them and then sold me to cover his losses. Her father’s savage treatment of his rivals and his lucrative and coveted underground gambling ring-The Dungeon-ensures too many enemies lurk at their door. She dreams to be set free. Cole must love the idea of brainwashing because it’s been a focus on several of her books I’ve read and this one is no different.

We met on the verge of ending our lives. Somehow, the tattered strings of our tragedies tangled and tightened into an unlikely bond. You wonder if this man has a moral compass but maybe you won’t care after he sets his sights on Wendy. He’s used to everyone falling in line, obeying his every command. But I’m not one of his soldiers. And he doesn’t know why I really needed this job. Weatherspoon loves to play with themes of dominance and submission in her books. She has at least one other series besides Beards & Bondage (of which Haven is the first book) that revolves around the same. Haven is about a camping trip gone seriously awry, which pitches a young woman on the run into the arms of a solitary nature photographer who’s not keen on company. Drawn together by their shared experience the night of the incident, the two get involved in an intense relationship, hindered by their own dark memories. Asking for It by Lilah Pace Suddenly, he has to find the traitor in his midst, and his plan for revenge gets murkier as James starts to see Wendy as more than just a pawn in his game.

Less Intense Dark Romances

Something about him stirs feelings deep within her; familiar yet impossibly forbidden desires. He doesn’t talk. Doesn’t communicate with anyone. warning: this book contains situations which might be triggers for some people. Please see the bottom of this description to see if this is the kind of book that you'll love or piss you off**

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment