276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mum Swap (Kitty Cooper Stories Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only could I, as the mother relate to the trials and tribulations of young teen girls but it made her realise she isn't the only one having troubles with friends! My books are about school and friends and boys and staying out of trouble and sometimes getting into it! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If they are serious about cooking the meal, they can do it with a little bit of Mummy or Daddy assistance. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Just when you think you've got it all under control, your darling dancer decides it's the perfect time to throw a dressing room diva tantrum. He will stand outside the front door with his arms folded and a look that could kill, for 20 minutes or more in an attempt to get his own way. But there are two things which draw him in more than anything else – the television and electronic games.Just seeing how far and how fast he runs during two hours of football and two hours of rugby at the weekend, shows me how much energy he has to burn off. She has subsequently passed it on to her friends to read and is now waiting impatiently for the next book - so come on Lucinda Fox- - What's next? With a wink and a nod, you seamlessly transition back into your role as your little stars lead dance mum. I love the idea of a swap, it gives you chance to stalk their blog for all the right reasons and put something nice together, that doesn’t have to cost the earth, but has meaning and tend to be based on a theme.

Considering my boy has such lovely friends, who can in no way be considered bad influences, I don’t know what it is about the break from school which is doing him so much good. We don’t stay in all the time, but they are not out anywhere near as much as they would be in the summer or Easter holidays.

I didn’t know where I was landing, but unfortunately my daughter was underneath me and I managed to elbow her in the eye 🙁 She cried, but the pain was short-lived and luckily she has no black eye. My boy is also being polite and doing what he should be doing without being told – like getting on with brushing his teeth or getting dressed. Her books feature best friends Kitty Cooper and Lydia Tench who spend their days negotiating their way through the highs and lows of life as a teenager, often with unexpected consequences. The Mum Swap by Lucinda Fox is the first in the Kitty Cooper series of books for young teenage girls. but I find the multiple routes to what seem to be very similar concepts on Sky Q seriously unintuitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment