276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask, 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask. Not moisturising enough for me I have unruly, curly (2c/3a) dry hair that's medium thickness, but fine, and extremely hard to get smooth.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CANOLA OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, ACETAMIDE MEA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-2, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, EUGENOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. A deeply conditioning hair mask formulated for fine dry or damaged hair, in fused with Argan Oil to intensely nourish and hydrate hair. Makes styling easier, repairs damage in your hair, keeps your hair from being dry, and well the name really says it all- it's weightless and hydrating! Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Canola Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acetamide Mea, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. Hair like mine needs to be weighed down to some extent, otherwise I look like the mad scientist in Back to the Future!Rich in argan oil and nourishing ingredients to improve hair's texture, elasticity and manageability.

Moroccanoil Light Hydrating Mask contains Moroccanoil’s proprietary argan oil-infused blend, a potent antioxidant complex rich in vitamins and natural elements that help fortify the hair. I’ve used just about every hair masque out there, and the very first time I used this my hair was brought back to life! It didn’t moisturize it quite as much as I’d like but this would be a perfect product for people with fine and thin hair like my mom. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask is a high-performance, rich and creamy deep conditioner formulated for medium to thick, dry hair. For hair in need of extra conditioning, these five-minute revival treatments feature rich and creamy formulas that deeply hydrate and moisturize, while improving texture and manageability.This mask deeply hydrates and conditions without weighing hair down, while improving texture and manageability. Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask is a rich and creamy, yet lightweight, deep-conditioning treatment that’s rich in argan oil and nourishing ingredients. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Please use my personal data to send and serve me the latest deals and personalized ads and promotional offers. Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask is a rich yet lightweight mask featuring argan oil, shea butter, and other nourishing ingredients.

The vitamin e contained in this Moroccanoil hair mask is great for people looking to encourage hair growth and to strengthen hair quality. I put this mask in my hair after shampooing and left it in while I showered and did the rest of my routine. Moroccanoil(R) Weightless Hydrating Mask is a rich and creamy, yet lightweight, deep-conditioning treatment that's rich in argan oil and nourishing ingredients. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.This platform will help us achieve our sustainability goals and connect with other businesses who are passionate about doing the same. AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CANOLA OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARETH-2, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, GLUCOSE, SORBITAN OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, POLYACRYLAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, ACETAMIDE MEA, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. It is a protein-enriched mask that helps fortify hair that has been damaged by chemical treatments or heat styling.

YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS (ON BUSINESS DAYS, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS). Rich in antioxidant argan oil, plus nourishing ingredients, hair is instantly revived and revitalized. The Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask 1000ml is a rich and creamy, yet lightweight, deep-conditioning treatment that's rich in argan oil and nourishing ingredients. If you have fine, straightish hair that's not very dry to begin with, I think it would be a great maintenance mask. I’ve also used a very small about at the end of my shampoo/conditioner routine and used on just my ends followed up with a quick rinse.Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment