276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Power Bank, 20W Portable Charger with USB-C Fast Charging, 335 (PowerCore 20K), Works for iPhone 13/12 Series, Samsung, iPad Pro, AirPods, Apple Watch, and More.

£28.495£56.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Universal Compatibility: This charger is a true all-rounder, working flawlessly with devices such as iPhones, other 10W max phones, AirPods with a wireless charging case, and devices compatible with Apple Watch Series 1-6. It's a versatile charger crafted to cater to all your charging needs. When charging your iPhone pro or pro max model, use the included rubber mat to elevate your phone, and try not to use a case for optimal charging. Charge Up to 30 Minutes Faster: Our exclusive PowerIQ 4.0 technology features Dynamic Power Distribution, which detects the power needs of connected devices and adjusts power automatically to ensure faster, more efficient charging. If you’re trying to understand watt hours, voltage and power management, then shopping for portable chargers can become a little bit daunting.

Compact and Globetrotter-Friendly: Featuring a space-efficient foldable design, this charger is compact enough to fit into any bag. Its portability makes it an ideal travel buddy, ensuring your devices are always powered up and ready to go. In 2023, there are a good number of wireless power banks on the market, and the big benefit here is that you’ll not need to worry about bringing your cables quite as much. Magnetic charging Google Pixel 6 Pro / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 6XL / 5XL / 4XL / 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)I haven't tried the AirPods charging part yet as mine are not wireless. However, the space for them is big enough for me to just place them on the stand when I'm charging them so everything is in one place. I would not expect any issues with it. Ask any frequent flyer and they’ll tell you that among their most essential gadgets is one of the best power banks – none of us ever want to be caught in a situation where our phone, headphones, iPad or Bluetooth speaker is running out of juice, and these portable batteries are the best way to keep your devices fully charged when you’re on the go. They’re not just for travellers too, they are invaluable for all your recharging needs when you’re not near a plug. Think about how you’ll be carrying it around and what you need it for – a power bank for your bag can be quite different than one for travelling or camping.

When it comes to purchasing a power bank, there are a few important factors to consider. Let's dive into them: While it’s big compared to some of the others on this list, this chunky model is the best power bank to invest in if you want a versatile and impressive battery to charge up your laptop, iPad, phone and everything in between.Lade dein Telefon, Tablet und deine Ohrhörer oder Apple Watch gleichzeitig über eine Powerbank auf. But, you only need to worry about the basics to make sure you’re getting the right one for your needs. Most importantly, is it the right size and weight for your needs? Does it have enough ports? And is there enough juice to charge up all your devices? Capacity Capacity:Think of capacity as the energy reservoir of your power bank. The higher the mAh (milliampere-hour), the more power it can store. So, choose a power bank with a capacity that suits your charging needs and can juice up multiple devices. Greener with GaN: If every household in the US used our GaNPrime™ products in place of non-GaNPrime™ products, the amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year—that's enough energy to power Hawaii for a full month.

Read the Instructions: Take a few minutes to read the user manual that comes with your power bank. Familiarize yourself with its features, usage instructions, and safety precautions. This will help you make the most of your new gadget while keeping yourself and your devices safe. A big power bank with 20,000mAh or more will deliver almost five charges for an iPhone 13 – and we’d recommend this size if you want to charge bigger batteries like those in an iPad or laptop. These are also about as big as you can bring on a flight (more on that below). Apple Watch Series 1-6 (Not compatible with Apple Watch Series 7 or later, and Samsung and Pixel Watches) What You Get: Anker 335 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K), USB-A to USB-C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month stress-free warranty, and friendly customer service. Power You Can Bank On: With its 20,000 mAh capacity, 335 PowerCore 20K can keep your devices powered for days while you travel for work or leisure. Charge an iPhone 13 4.3 times or a Galaxy S22 Ultra over 3 times.

The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*

Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, pop grips, keys, and cards could interfere with charging. Will man ultra-light hiken gehen, muss man für sich selbst entscheiden, ob das Gewicht ein Problem ist und wie viel Ladekapa man benötigt. I do not use these to travel and I only use them to charge my accessories on my nightstand each night. BUT, I can see this being easy to take around with you no matter where you go. Die exklusive MultiProtect-Sicherheitstechnologie von Anker bietet einen umfassenden Schutz beim Laden. Enjoy 7.5W max charging for iPhones, 10W max charging for Android phones, and 5W max charging for AirPods.

It’s best to look at the main battery you’ll need to fuel up – we’re guessing it’s your phone – and work out how large of a power bank you need (of course, all phones have different battery sizes). The capacity is measured in milliamp hours (mAh) and the more you have, the more recharges you’ll get. Not compatible with Samsung Watches, Apple Watch SE and Series 7 with the Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable. Ideal for charging the majority of phones, AirPods 2 / Pro with wireless charging case and other compatible earbuds, as well as Apple Watch Series 1-6.Use an original 1 ft (0.3 m) or 3.3 ft (1 m) USB-A charging cable to charge Apple Watch (not included). I find the wireless feature to be convenient. I can set my devices down at night without having to find the charging port in the dark as I would do with a wire. I don't have anything to note for charging speeds as I only use it while I'm sleeping so I don't know if the speed is noticeable. On test, we found that this was able to restore 50% of our MacBook Air’s battery in 43 minutes with the supplied USB-C cable, and while it wasn’t quite able to get the battery to fully charge, it finished up at 98%, so it has a high enough capacity (enough for almost six recharges of an iPhone 14) to keep your laptop and phone going during your travels. What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W), welcome guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment