276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lighter: Let Go of the Past, Connect with the Present, and Expand the Future

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During the years when I had abandoned myself, my mind felt undeniably heavy. I knew I needed to find a clear way to help me feel lighter."

Once you’ve calmed down and come to grips with your reaction, you go to your coworker, apologize unconditionally, and declare your intention to behave better in the future. But there’s more. Because now you get to go home to your own child. He’s sitting at the dinner table being told he can’t have dessert until he finishes his veggies. And he’s crying. Two: You’re looking at others through a lens of compassion. As you offer yourself love and forgiveness, you recognize the work that others are doing and can give them the same love. yung pueblo's path to deep healing began only after years of drug abuse had taken a toll on his body and soul. Searching for a way forward, he discovered that by facing his anxieties and fears, trusting his intuition and focusing on meditation he felt mentally lighter and finally at home in his heart and mind.

Success!

Through understanding and accepting the impermanence of life, we relinquish our hold on how we wish things to be, and accept how they really are. It is about training ourselves to set aside the emotional baggage we carry, so that we are 'informed by the past, but no longer weighed down by it'. If you notice these things happening, you’re seeing progress. Now, there’s no magic formula for achieving these things. You can take up any practice you want, whether that’s meditation, yoga, walking in the woods, or whatever makes sense to you. Be with yourself for a little while each day, seek understanding, and help yourself grow. Love your partner second. Ultimately, to become 'lighter', we need to practice long-term self-awareness and self-reflection by examining our inner narratives and how our own thinking effects our emotions.

Either way, it’s important to understand what self-love is not. It’s not materialistic. It’s not about giving yourself a spa day or treating yourself to ice cream because you deserve it. There’s nothing wrong with either of those things, and they can be acts of self-care, but that’s not the self-love we’re talking about. An empathetic and wise book that will guide you on a journey toward a deeper understanding of self.”—Nedra Glover Tawwab, LCSW, New York Times bestselling author of Set Boundaries, Find Peace Seven: you can now hear the voice of your own intuition and you find that it’s guiding you in a positive direction. The tension between our reality and what we crave is the root of much of our reactionary tendencies. It’s time to let go. And that’s what we’ll talk about next. You have to let go.It also sheds fascinating light on the extent to which our minds are so heavily conditioned based on our past. The brain unconciously bends our perception of reality to meet our expectations or desires, and fills in the gaps based on past experiences: 'Our perception is completely coloured by our past and our reactions seek to repeat themselves endlessly'. Loving yourself might sound like a mountain you’ll never be able to scale. Or maybe you’ve gone to the other extreme. Maybe after a lifetime of people treating you badly, you’ve decided to love yourself above all others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment