276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Forever Story

£22.545£45.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite somehow being a vinyl retailer, they mailed this exclusive pressing of theirs out in a plastic bag.

Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. Sistanem" contains a sample from "Mary Go Round", written by Taalib Johnson, Osunlade, and Eric Roberson, as performed by Musiq Soulchild.In an interview with, he told Billboard, "This next album [The Forever Story] is the best shit I've ever done in my life. Prior to the release, JID commented on the album's themes and creation process: "Initially I wanted to create an album that serves as an origin story and speaks to who I am and what I came from. The Grammy-nominated rapper from Atlanta is one of the best of the current crop with a diehard fan base and this 15 track record will only add to that.

Fantastic album, mine has quiet a bit of surface notice on a few songs, but after cleaning it fixed it a bit, but definitely still noticeable, sounds fantastic though, bass is punchy, though some songs are quieter than others. The production was mainly handled by Christo, Monte Booker, Kaytranada, James Blake, Thundercat, DJ Khalil, Childish Major, Groove, Tommy Brown and Cardiak, among others. contains a sample from "Let's Prove Them Wrong", written by Eddie Jones and George Kerr, as performed by Debbie Taylor; a sample from " Again", written by Dorcas Cochran and Lionel Newman, as performed by Doris Day; a sample from "Come, Listen to Me", written and performed by Gerry McClelland; and an uncredited sample from " HiiiPower", written by Kendrick Duckworth, Herbert Stevens, and Jermaine Cole, as performed by Kendrick Lamar [a].Born and raised in East Atlanta, JID grew up on his parents’ collection of classic funk/soul LPs, and broke onto the scene with his 2015 EP, DiCaprio.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment