276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Looftlighter - Electric Barbeque & Stove Lighter

£27.995£55.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The focus on functionality and simplicity along with material treatment and form have now set the trend on how electric fire starters looks and operate.

It's a versatile tool that caters to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts, grill masters, and home comfort seekers alike. No more CO2 emissions, no more hazardous chemicals the Looftlighter puts an end to the era of lighter fluids. We are committed to minimizing our carbon footprint and creating a more sustainable future, and the Looft Air Lighter is a testament to that commitment. Continue using the lighter for around 3-5 minutes on your charcoal or briquettes to get it grill-ready.Select this option at checkout to not only have your products professionally assembled but also delivered by our own fleet of vehicles.

Touch your pile of charcoal with the tip of the Looftlighter, press the button and hold for 30 seconds until you start to see sparks. By reducing the need for disposable fuel sources and hazardous chemicals, it contributes to a cleaner, greener planet. It starts your fire in 60 seconds with superheated air only – whether it be charcoal, briquettes or logs. Our electric firestarter takes a different approach, generating a super-hot airstream that can reach scorching temperatures of up to 1400°F (760°C) in a matter of seconds.The Alfresco Chef Ember portable wood fired oven is a great addition for your home and outdoor cooking, giving your family, friends and guests the fullest flavours. Get started — Start by blowing hot air up the chimney for around 30 seconds to get the draught going and reduce the amount of smoke released in your room. We understand the importance of peace of mind when it comes to fire starting, and the Looft Air Lighter delivers on that promise. I have been using Looft Lighter for almost five years and I can’t imagine lighting my grills any other way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment