276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes

£17.345£34.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dr. Steenbarger has been helping traders help themselves for many years. Simply put, this book is a must-read for anyone who desires to achieve great success in the market’ Charles E. Kirk – The Kirk Report. The author then goes on to discuss the different types of traders (scalpers, day traders, swing traders, etc.) and what their common characteristics are. He also talks about the different trading styles (trend following, counter-trend, etc.) and how to choose the one that fits you best. The Disciplined Trader helps you join the elite few who have learned how to control their trading behavior (the few traders who consistently take the greatest percentage of profits out of the market) by developing a systematic, step-by-step approach to winning week after week, month after month. A long-term business doesn’t take inappropriate risks. Risks are taken in trading, as in any business, but not the kind of risks that threaten the very existence or viability of the business. This module was designed to help you pull all the core attributes together into one big finale. In your subconscious training, “Sustaining Discipline,” it’s all about the long-term–the realization of your goal to be a wise and disciplined trader.

The Disciplined Trader by Douglas | Waterstones

So there's a sample of his prose, as well as a vision of enlightenment and its fruits as set forth in The Disciplined Trader.The author goes to the extent of detailing existence ( our physical self occupying time and space and our thoughts ( nondimensional and above time limit). It just blew my mind away. In Core Module 4, we concentrate on taking your losses in stride, along with more on journaling. The subconscious training in this module is titled , “The Strength To Take Your Losses,” which is a skill that’s needed to keep your positive expectancy high. It’s a little more risky than the previous trades, but you love the profit potential. So, with a smile on your face, you place the trade. The book was recommended by a trader I respect, however I find the writing so bad--repetitive, confusing, pointless sentences, actually, entire chapters that are gibberish--that I don't understand what the trader saw in this book. I find myself talking to the author saying "really, this is the best that you can do?". A friend told me that the entire book is captured in the last two chapters. I'm going to skip the rest of the books and see if he was right.

The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes [PDF] The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes [PDF]

Working closely with our research team and editors, the following books have been specially chosen for those wishing to extend their knowledge on the subject, each offering a unique perspective. ‘The Daily Trading Coach’ by Brett N. Steenbarger (2009) Fourth, I wanted to teach traders the importance of viewing trading as a business and key strategies for managing, planning, delegating, controlling, and directing your business, whether your a single-person trader or have a support team. I m going to read his second book "Trading in the Zone" written around 2000, 10 years after publishing the first book i think. And I m very excited that he is going to publish his third book this year (2013). Session 1 is the first of four sessions in the Basics Series. Let me first say, although you may assume you know the basics, you don’t want to be wrong about that, because if you don’t have sound basics in these four areas, you’ll find that it’s almost impossible to achieve your trading goals.

This is one of the best books I ve read in term of giving me a solid framework to understand my own behaviour. Example what is fear and why distortion happens between what is inside (mental environment) vs outside (physical environment). Each of the Core Modules teaches you how to overcome the most perplexing mental and emotional challenges for traders–one challenge at a time. After twenty years and many re-reads, Reminiscences is still one of my all-time favorites’ — Kenneth L. Fisher, Forbes. So, the good news is my complete step-by-step “Disciplined Trader Mastery Program” meets all of these ten goals I set for myself as an instructor, which will help you meet your goals as a trader! Another key element of this module is the Q&A report on “Employing Proper Risk and Money Management.” Go ahead; scan all the primary questions about risk and money management asked by students of the online Disciplined Trader training and support program and then answered by our master of risk management, Paul King.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment