276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jimmy Choo I Want Forever Eau de Parfum

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The white floral heart of Jasmine (non-indolic thank heavens) and Red Lily add a touch of spicy depth. I don't know but I think I found the cheaper dupe for my Chanel fragrance. It smells bold enough, with the floral/citrusy scent in the beginning, and then draws down to a barely there musky/vanilla scent. After reading how this frag is a peach bomb, I added it to my wishlist and received it for my birthday.

I Want Choo Forever Eau de Parfum - Jimmy Choo | Ulta Beauty I Want Choo Forever Eau de Parfum - Jimmy Choo | Ulta Beauty

I tried the perfume now in February (I didn’t start to wear it yet cause I’m wearing lady million those days and I’m a person of one perfume till it finishes 😁) I honestly do find this really beautiful. It’s fruity, floral, and sweet. It’s not in any way groundbreaking and completely inoffensive which a lot of people will find boring. But, if you’re just want to smell good then this is a good option. Something about this vanilla mixed with the peach is absolutely addictive and delicious. It’s a floral peachy vanilla but not juvenile or mature but right in the sweet spot smelling like young, and fun but not like a teenager. The only problem is the longevity. I’ll have to try it again to see how the longevity really is but it smells so good. One of my favorite perfumes of all time is L’interdit with its sophisticated syrupy grape like sweetness and delicious vanilla base. This reminds me a little of that except it’s a peach in syrup instead of grape with vanilla. The vanilla in this is deliciously warm and almost spicy and when mixed with the peach it’s almost like a peach cobbler next to a bouquet of lilies. It’s prefect for anywhere anytime. It’s not a juicy peach it’s more of the fuzzy skin of the peach but has a freshness from the Mandarin. Despite all of that, it's a fairly formulaic and forgettable fragrance. It does smell like elevated Bath and Body Works, but sometimes this type of thing can be satisfying. The fruit+rich white floral+vanilla is usually pretty and enjoyed by the public, I would consider this an easy reach!

I can see how it can be compared to GG, for me it's similar to GG minus the coffee and rose. If you can imagine those notes being removed completely from GG, what's left is I Want Choo. I loved the initial blast with the peach/mandarin which disappeared at dry down. I wish some of the peach would have stayed throughout. I prefer ‘I Want Choo Forever’ that I kept comparing on my other wrist, and I found the 2nd version to have some interesting sourness added to it. Quý khách vui lòng liên lạc với Vperfume thông quaHotline: 096 599 8668 (Zalo, Msn, Fb,Viber....)để được hỗ trợ. I just got mine today.. initially the fruity smell really captured my nose, or attention. I am a huge fan of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, it's bold and signature-like scent mixed with floral notes and dies down to a slightly musky scent. I've been wearing "Nabeel - Gold 24k" as my peachy fragrance after buying and selling "Tom Ford - bitter peach".

CHOO I Want Choo Forever Парфюмна вода (EDP) JIMMY CHOO I Want Choo Forever Парфюмна вода (EDP)

I absolutely love the way Choo does vanilla, its so spicy and warm. I don't think anyone else does it the same. Guerlain is another house that does vanilla divinely but it's different. This is one of my favourites, more of a cold weather vibe, date night or curled up by the fire with your significant other.It’s nice. Very fruity. More aproppriate for summer. It’s not groundbreaking but it’s pleasant. It’s a good choice if you want something more elegant for warm days. It reminded me of Voce Viva, but I Want Choo is fresher. It’s a soft and relaxing, very feminine fragrance. Good for all ages and versatile. I’m often so surprised by the ‘this perfume reminds me of’ section. I have good girl by Carolina herrrera and while I don’t have I want choo (yet), I am familiar with the scent and they are completely different. Sweet, feminine, fruity opening of vanilla and a bit of peach. The vanilla here is creamy, just like vanilla whipped cream, and It’s a little too much when I keep sniffing, unfortunately it’s dominating the peach. Fruity floral that isn't overly fruity. Quite nice and one I enjoy wearing to bed. I don't see the similarities others see with this and CH GG.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment