276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now that we've covered the Vesica Piscis, we'll move onto the The Seed Of Life, which is comprised of 6 overlapping circles with one circle in the center, so seven circles in total. Because there are seven circles The Seed Of Life is widely recognized as "the genesis pattern." I just sat there with my mouth open. Afterward, Simply Living magazine out of Australia published a whole series of articleson this subject. When people started investigating, they found that cultures all over the world have similar stories. There aretwelve different cultures in the Mediterranean alone that tell a similar story.

I find it extremely interesting that the Sphinx is causing this change, especially in view of what the A.R.E. [Associationfor Research and Enlightenment] has been saying. The A.R.E., a foundation based on teachings of “the sleeping prophet,”Edgar Cayce, says that the Sphinx contains the opening to the Hall of Records. The Hall of Records is an allegedunderground chamber containing physical proof of superior ancient civilizations on Earth. The apex of the upward-pointing tetrahedron terminates one hand’s length above the head,and the apex of the downward-pointing tetrahedron terminates one hand’s length below the feet. Aconnecting tube runs from the upper apex to the lower point through the body’s main energycenters, or chakras. This tube, for your body, has the diameter of the circle you make when youtouch your longest finger to your thumb. It looks like a glass fluorescent tube, except it has acrystalline structure at the ends that fit into the two apexes of the star tetrahedron. Anyway, here we were in Peru, getting the room and remarking about the num-ber 23. We walked into the room and set our things down; then we both looked atthe bed, and on the bedspread we saw this image [Fig. 1-5]. Some people may wonder if there is some ancient secret of the flower of life. These spiritual tools are not hidden treasures. They are available for you to practice and embrace daily with the help of our best-selling book, Beyond the Flower of Life.If you can conceive of a person using both science and psychic abilities together to explore the Reality, you have come tothe right place. Whenever possible I will differentiate between the two types of sources so that you are clear. This means thatyou must go within yourself to see if this information is true within your world. If something does not feel right, then discard it andgo on. If it feels right, then live it and see if it is really true. But it is my understanding that the mind will never really know theReality until it has joined with the heart. Male and female complete each other. Sirius for just a moment, then it’s gone. This is called the heliacal rising of Sirius,which was a very important moment for most of the ancient world, not just for theDogons and Egypt. What you’re about to read is a journey of my life through this reality, how I learned about Great Spirit and about therelationships that each of us have with all life everywhere. I see Great Spirit in the eyes of everyone, and I know that He/She iswithin you. You already hold within your deepest being all the information I will be sharing with you. When you first read it, it mayseem like something you’ve never heard before, but it isn’t. This is ancient information. You can remember things that are deepinside you, and it’s my hope that this book will trigger these things so you can remember who you are, why you came here, andwhat your purpose is for being here on Earth. The sacred Flower of Life pattern, the primary geometric generator of all physical form, is explored in even more depth in this volume, the second half of the Flower of Life workshop. The proportions of the human body, the nuances of human consciousness, the sizes and distances of the stars, planets and moons, even the creations of humankind, are all shown to reflect their origins in this beautiful and divine image. Through an intricate and detailed geometrical mapping, Drunvalo Melchizedek shows how the seemingly simple design of the Flower of Life contains the genesis of our entire third-dimensional existence. It is my prayer that this book will become a blessing in your life and give you a new awakening about yourself and some-thing about you that is very, very old. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I love you deeply, for in truth we are old friends.We are One.

Mystery Of The Large Ancient Boulders In Ireland And Britain – Possible Connection To The City Of Troy?For the last two years, if you haven’t noticed, Drunvalo Melchizedek has been really quiet, there was nothing going on, no news, updates, anything. We thought that he might have got retired and started living his peaceful and wonderful life. The Flower Of Life is an ancient sacred geometric symbol that's found in many different cultures and traditions around the world. In fact, Egyptian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic and Christian cultures all have numerous representations of this ancient symbol in their art and architecture. The oldest known example can be found in the Temple Of Osiris on a wall relief, and is believed to be about 6,000 years old. If you want to learn more about the importance of harmony and divine balance in Ancient Egypt, please have a look at The 42 Laws Of Ma'at. people who have somehow made this connection often don’t know how it happened. In this course I’ll attempt to explain exactlyhow to connect with your higher self. I’ll do my best. It was one of the most real out-of-body experiences I have ever had. Around the perimeter of this “TV screen” there wereabout twelve or fourteen smaller TV screens, each one giving extremely fast images. One of them up in the upper right-handcomer was flashing rapidly moving images such as triangles, light bulbs, circles, wavy lines, trees, squares etc. It was thisscreen that told her what was in the immediate space where her body was located. She could “see” through these seeminglyunrelated images. There was another screen in the bottom left-hand corner where she communicated with other extraterrestriallife that was within this solar system. Another major point in the human body is the pineal gland, located almost in the center of the head, which is a huge factorin consciousness. This gland has degenerated from its original size, comparable to a ping-pong ball, to its present size, that ofa dried pea, because we forgot how to use it a long time ago—and if you don’t use it, you lose it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment