276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protein Works Super Greens Powder | Nutrient Dense Detox Shake | Supports Immune System | 100% Vegan| Tropical Punch | 1kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was so interested in taking a look at this formula, not only because it’s popular, but because it’s produced by a brand that primarily creates protein products, so I was eager to see if they actually hit the mark with a superfood formula. Regardless of which greens intake you choose to go for, all flavours of the super greens powder boosts energy, and will allow you to maintain focus, whether you take the purest form or opt for flavoured formula variations. Potato patato! Benefits of taking Super Greens Extreme This is a disappointing selection of benefits, to be honest, and if the ingredients were sufficiently dosed, there would be a much wider range of benefits that the brand is missing completely. The Protein Works Super Greens Ingredients

Ok, admittedly sometimes these sweet treats don’t taste as good as the real thing, but they help to hit the spot, particularly when you’re on a reduced calorie diet. TPW have some of the tastiest treats on the market. Any downsides to Protein Works? I find that the taste is not so much of a problem and it is something I can tolerate, when combined into recipes or if you chug it all down in one, first thing in the morning. Of course, I personally do favour that as a health enthusiast, rather than taking the flavoured versions which come with the added Sucralose.very unlikely that all of the ingredients within the formula are going to be substantially dosed in the flavored formulas This review will give an overview of the brand, before delving into the quality and effectiveness of their products, the taste of their shakes, and the overall customer experience. By the end, you’ll have a full understanding of whether Protein Works are worth trying out for you. Protein Works: An Overview I learned this the hard way. After creating this blog in 2018, I spent months buying and testing all the most popular brands. Overall, I think that Super Greens Extreme by The Protein Works, does have a list of ingredients that are known to contribute towards herbal healing, meaning the claims made by the brand and its product seem rationally put.

In detail, the brand talks about the benefits of spirulina, alfalfa, moringa, and kelp, stating that spirulina will support muscle repair, alfalfa will reduce inflammation, moringa will push toxins from the body, and kelp will provide iodine. To me, adding an artificial sweetener to the formula takes away the whole purpose of creating a natural formula.Add 12g (four 5ml medium scoops) to 200ml - 300ml water or juice to your Protein Works shaker. Then mix well and consume. We recommend consuming up to 2 servings daily. A. There isn't really a specific nutrient window for Super Greens Extreme powder but a lot of people prefer to take it in the morning to 'set them up' for the day ahead. The basis of taking super green extract based supplements, is to enhance and make a diet more balanced, as well as supporting physically active lifestyles.

The Protein Works doesn’t give any side effect warnings in relation to the product, but it does recommend not consuming it if you’re breastfeeding. The Protein Works only give away that in one serving of this, it will provide the recommended Vitamin C intake for a person’s balanced diet and nutritional needs. Drop it down to Diet Whey Protein Isolate 90 and you get 23g of protein per 25 gram serving, 2g of carbs and just 92 calories. This is perfect if you’re looking to lean up and drop body fat.

You might also like

Additional ingredients in the Pomegranate and Cranberry flavor – Acid (Citric Acid), Colors (Beetroot Red, Anthocyanin) There are multiple options that are available to those looking on the market, however I would suggest to try out or at least have a look at the existing supplements that have been reviewed by our own nutritionists, including the Athletic Greens and the SuperGreen Tonik. Both of these supplements have been compared against one another, meaning it would be worth reviewing over the Athletic Greens vs SuperGreen Tonik. My Verdict on Super Greens Extreme by The Protein Works Siberian ginseng in its purest form. Often called an ‘adaptogen’, Siberian Ginseng is linked with a whole host of health benefits. These are non-toxic compounds that are neuroprotective (brain protectors), as well as having additional antioxidant power.

The Protein Works only include information of four of the ingredients, rather than covering the entire ingredient list, and their associated health benefits. There is a slight sweet after-taste that can remain on your palette, but I am sure many would much prefer this palatable formula than taking the latter. The good news? I made my brand available to the public so you can see and feel the difference for yourself.

They provide detailed information about each product, including how many active ingredients are included. This allows you to weigh up exactly what you’re buying. As a health and fitness enthusiast, I like to try new products and new brands, alongside my favourite staple supplements.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment