276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude 7420 14 Inch FHD Business Laptop, Intel Core i7-1185G7 (4.8 Ghz), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Win10 Pro, (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dell Latitude E6430 14 HD Professional Notebook (Intel Core i7-3520M at 3.6 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB USB SSD, DVD, HDMI, VGA, Windows 10 Pro) (Upgrade)

Dell Latitude 14 7420 review - one of the best devices Dell Dell Latitude 14 7420 review - one of the best devices Dell

Buyers can choose between a 42 Wh or 63 Wh battery. Our model was equipped with the ExpressCharge battery with four cells and 63 Wh. Fast charging is detrimental to battery life, which is why it has to be selectively activated in the Dell Power Manager. After that, the battery charges to 80% in one hour. The Latitude lasted 14 hours at 100% in the Wi-Fi test with reduced brightness to 150 cd/m², which is a very good value. Only the Ryzen ThinkPad T14s can top this figure.

Operating System

Work wherever: Our 2-in-1s feature Corning® Gorilla® Glass, which offers premium glass innovation for better readability and durability, so you can work anywhere your job takes you. * Here are the most requested comparisons for the Dell 7420 Latitude: Dell Latitude 7420 Frequently Asked Questions Our temperature development and power consumption results below show that the maximum power consumption of the CPU in the Dell is 50 watts ("Ultra Performance" mode). The CPU also heats up to almost 90 °C, which suggests that the 64-watt PL2 is not achievable under low temperatures. The Latitude 7420's direct competitors include other high-end business subnotebooks such as the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon G9, ThinkPad T14s, the HP EliteBook 840 Aero, and - as dGPU models - the affordable MSI Modern 14 and the ThinkPad T14 Gen2.

Dell Latitude 7420 Review: Windows PC - Maximum Security Dell Latitude 7420 Review: Windows PC - Maximum Security

Dell Latitude E7450 Professional Notebook E7450 Ultrabook 14-inch High Performance Notebook (Intel Dual Core i5 5300U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Camera, HDMI, WIFI) Win 10 Pro (Updated) We strongly recommend springing for the upgraded 4-cell, 63-watt-hour battery in our review unit, since the base model comes with a 3-cell, 42-watt-hour battery that likely won't last as long. It is also worth mentioning that Dell offers the Latitude 14 7420 in both Carbon and Aluminum outfits, both of which feel premium enough.

Lastly, the bottom panel is home to the speaker cutouts and the ventilation grill, which is placed right beneath the cooling fan. In this case, the heat is being exhausted from the left side of the notebook. Dell Latitude E7450 Ultrabook 14-inch FHD Touch Screen Notebook, Intel Core i7-5600U up to 3.20 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10 Pro (Updated) The Latitude 7420 finished in about the same amount of time as the Elite Dragonfly Max, significantly ahead of the 10th Gen Core i5 Carbon. Graphics and Battery Testing: Running Time to Spare Our “Design and Gaming” profile delivers optimal color temperature (6500K) at 140 cd/m2 luminance and sRGB gamma mode.

Dell Latitude 7420 Laptop 14 Core i7 16GB RAM - Benson Computers Dell Latitude 7420 Laptop 14 Core i7 16GB RAM - Benson Computers

Still, we’ve included other color spaces like the famous DCI-P3 standard used by movie studios, as well as the digital UHD Rec.2020 standard. Rec.2020, however, is still a thing of the future and it’s difficult for today’s displays to cover that well. We’ve also included the so-called Michael Pointer gamut, or Pointer’s gamut, which represents the colors that naturally occur around us every day. I'm also including the ThinkPad X1 Yoga, a 2-in-1 that competes with the convertible version of the Latitude 7420. Finally, since our Latitude is a clamshell laptop without a touch screen, a comparison with the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro is also useful. Many corporate users covet Mac laptops, too.The CPU and graphics are optimized for light office work. Dell's power control allows for whisper-quiet work with little waste heat or, alternatively, moderate performance. However, this 14-incher is not made for continuous performance. Anyone looking for this should look at AMD Ryzen alternatives ( ThinkPad T14s) or individual Core i7 models ( ThinkPad T14 Gen2). Our specific test model is a mid-range SKU with Core i5-1145G7 CPU and 512 GB SSD for around 1,400 Euros. Installing our Health-Guard profile not only eliminates PWM but also reduces the harmful Blue Light emissions while keeping the colors of the screen perceptually accurate. If you’re not familiar with the Blue light, the TL;DR version is – emissions that negatively affect your eyes, skin, and your whole body. You can find more information about that in our dedicated article on Blue Light. Conclusions

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment