276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Hyphy High Frequency Vibrators for Women, G Spot and Clitoris Dual Stimulator, Nipple Tounge Vibrator for Female, Waterproof Vibrating Sex Toys with Remote Control App

£51£102.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I then tried the G-spot end too. I found a pattern and speed that I was comfortable with. I played with the G-spot end for several minutes and yes, it is really powerful and fulfilling, but it does not compare to the Lovense Osci 2. Tap "+" to begin searching. After the toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your smartphone. When I charged up my Hyphy vibrator, I tested it differently than I usually do with sex toys. I turned it on, connected it to the Lovense app, and gave the vibrator to my partner. Before charging, make sure Lovense Hyphy is turned off. To begin charging, simply plug the cable into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter. It takes approximately 75 minutes for the device to fully charge.

Lovense® Hyphy: High-frequency dual-end vibrator for quick

Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and soft silicone is used for the exterior of Hyphy. Since the coating on the G-spot side and clitoral attachments is extremely smooth, there are no bumps or edges to worry about when you use it. This is why I enjoyed it and why I haven’t liked other clit toys as I could easily change its frequencies—and when I wanted more powerful or less, it was easy to adjust. It also has two little extra tips for the clit part, and one of them is like a tongue, and when I put it on and turned the clit-part of the Hyphy on, it felt very much like a speedy tongue.After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section. Oh, and you can choose from unlimited vibration patterns, create your own patterns, sync Hyphy to your lover’s voice or your favorite music. I have an old PC computer that doesn’t have Bluetooth, so I prefer the version of the Lovense Remote App made for smartphones like my iPhone. But if you have a more updated PC or Apple desktop computer, you probably won’t have any problems installing or using it. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on. Lovense remote control vibrators offer an almost limitless number of ways to invent, mix and match patterns, as well as increase or decrease the intensity of the vibes.

Lovense Hyphy Review [Dual End Vibrator To Double The Pleasure]

If something happens to the toy because it wasn’t built well, Lovense has a one-year warranty for it. But I’ve never had any problems with any of their sextoys, so I don’t think the Hyphy would ever be any different. Using the Hyphy with the Lovense Remote App The Lovense Hyphy transcends geographical boundaries, making it an ideal companion for long-distance couples. With the Lovense Remote app, partners can create vibration patterns, engage in video and text chats, and synchronize pleasure even when separated by miles. The app's collaborative features facilitate a sense of intimacy, fostering connections that bridge physical gaps. Cam Model Compatibility: Engaging Audiences Warm water and gentle soap are all you need to clean your Hyphy before and after each use (or sex toy cleaner). Hyphy is completely waterproof and can be fully submerged in up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes without damage.The clitoral portion provides more powerful stimulation than most powerful massage wands on the market

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment