276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funny Cigarette Holder - Creative Spoof Cigarette Box Figurines Cigarette Case, Santa Claus in The Wooden Barrel Cigarette Dispenser Pop Up, Prank Toy Gift for Man (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The base does not require any support. I printed with 10% infill and 0.28 layer height. However printing with lower layer heights (ie 0.2 or lower) may result in better accuracy for the moving parts.

So if you want two colors (if you have a one extruder printer like mine) as seen in the pictures, you should "pause at height" at layers 2 and 15 to change the filaments. In other words: 0.4mm box color+2.6mm label color (layer 15) and then the rest is box color again. Based on the wooden version I saw at Youtube, I designed a 3d print model myself using Tinkercad. Main parts are composed of two: Finally, I printed the "handler with "cigarettes" label" again with same infill (10%) but with 0.2mm layer height to easily print in two colors.I printed the lid of the box again with 10% infill and 0.28 layer height. However, same for the other parts, it is also advised to be printed heavier, ie by using 50% or more infill for more effective automation. If you are not going to make any color change you can print all (4) parts at once, with the same settings you want. They fit into 200X200mm bed size.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment