276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mead Honey Wine Making Complete Starter Beginners Kit - Makes 6 Bottles 4.5L - Traditional Homebrew Set

£67.995£135.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Definitely great value for money, considering that the components are much pricier if bought separately. Gather 2.5 lb of honey and 1 gallon of spring water. Pour only HALF a gallon of water into the sanitized jug using the funnel. If you live in the United States, then you’d be glad to know that homebrewing mead is perfectly legal in 50 states across the country. As I’ve mentioned earlier, these kits were tested along with my homebrewing buddies including a couple of uncles who have been making beers and meads forever.

One of my favorite features of this impressive honey wine kit might just be its equally impressive guide. Sanitizer. Before getting started with brewing, it is of utmost importance to sanitize all the tools you will use. Ensuring that all the equipment is squeaky clean will help stop bacteria growth in the mead. I had a good time making my homemade sparkling mead with this very straightforward mead-making set. I’ve also learned a thing or two with its mead-making pamphlet so that’s also quite nice. But as proven by this review (I know, we were surprised too!), there’s actually a kit for every level of experience.Before choosing the one product, try to research more on the different types of mead making kits available on the market. The most widely used mead making kits typically consist of pure grape juice, unfiltered and concentrated grape juice and partially concentrated grape juice. This kit is perfect for seasoned mead and wine makers who want to experiment at home, or just for the simple knowledgeable home-brewer. This kit not only produces larger batches of mead but also has a lot more equipment than the above 1 gallon kit. All the ingredients and equipment you need to make delicious Mead and start off on an absorbing hobby, recreating the ancient craft of mead making. Make Mead Like a Viking: Traditional Techniques for Brewing Natural, Wild-Fermented, Honey-Based Wines andBeers

The part of mead-making where you’re involved is a fast and easy one. Those are the steps you do pre-fermentation, like brewing your honey and water and adding the flavorings and yeast. It should be done within a day. This one came last but certainly not the least. If anything, I think this unit is quite underrated. Handy Extras In addition to the essentials, the Chefast Homebrew Helper gives you a few more items that no brewer should be without. The cleaning brush simplifies the process of cleaning those beer bottles; the cloth keeps the hydrometer free of outside particles; and the canvas carry bag helps you keep everything in one place. SPECIAL EXTRAS INCLUDED: In this tester kit, we’ve also included a few handy home-brew helpers that could really save the day. The cleaning brush will make short work of cleaning your plastic test tube and other brewing equipment; the cloth helps you keep the hydrometer clean; and the canvas carry bag keeps it all together so you’re not running around hunting for a key component.A little pricey but hey, if you’re looking to make a really great quality mead, this is definitely worth the price, I must say. If you would like to learn more on the whole mead making process the book 'The Complete Meadmaker, by Ken Schramm is a mine of information and is highly recommended. This set includes everything you need to make mead except for honey, graduated cylinder and yeast energizer if you like using them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment