276°
Posted 20 hours ago

QCY Wireless Earbuds, T13 Bluetooth 5.1 Headphones, 4 Mics Noise Cancelling, Touch Control, USB-C Quick Charge, Deep Bass, in-Ear Detection Headphones, 40H Playtime, IPX5 Waterproof,White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Below this QCY T17 review, you will find comparisons of the QCY T17 vs QCY T13, QCY T16, Edifier X3, Mpow M13, and Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. STARS - The T17 is yet another pair of great ultra-cheap wireless earbuds from QCY. It convinces with good comfort, great battery life, and clear sound for a ridiculously low price. I am quite impressed by the battery life. I have been able to use the QCY T13 for about 8 hours straight, which is quite significant in general and even more so given the super-affordable price they are sold at. Interestingly, the earphones start complaining about low battery (with a repeated modulated tone) more than half an hour before they eventually give up. Sound & Specs Open it up, and you see the T13 in all its shiny glory. The finish is glossy. It looks like it was built to last, and I’m definitely impressed by the overall feel. The QCY T13 has a simple design and feels well-built for its friendly price tag. The earbuds are completely white and have a short stem. The oval part rests in your ears comfortably, without feeling very big (in medium-sized ears). It's doable to wear them for a few hours in a row, and they're in your ears snug enough to take a run or workout with them. While QCY doesn't provide a waterproof rating, their smooth and hole-less design should make them withstand rain.

I have maintained for a long time that cheap “true wireless” earphones are not there yet – they compromise too much on sound quality, among other things, to be a viable option. That is changing, though, and more and more entry-level TWS earphones are actually quite good for the price, to the point they are comparable to wired alternatives. The QCY T13 are among those who are making me change my mind, as they do a lot of things correctly. The QCY T16 is a slightly more expensive model from the same brand, with a distinctive egg-shaped design from earbuds and charging case. Both are clear and balanced in sound, with a supportive bass, but the T16 has a warmer undertone, more audible lower-mids, and longer-lasting bass tones than the T17. T16's mids and upper-mids are softer - less hooky, while highs roll off earlier and prevent the highest peaks from the T17. The T17 has more articulation in the mids and upper-mids; the T16 is a smoother ride and easier to listen to. The T17 wins on comfort and battery life. I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is a bit weak and tends to be a bit choppy at distances of about 5 meters. Also, the connection was broken when a barrier was placed. The Edifier X3 seemed to be a source of inspiration for the QCY T17. Both earbuds are round with a snug fit and compact charging case. The T17 sounds a tad more refined and detailed than the X3. The T17 has cleaner mids with more natural tonality; the X3 has heavier mid-bass and slightly boosts lower-mid tones, giving it a fuller sound - although the differences are minimal. The most important is this: the T17 controls highs better, preventing some bright, harsh peaks the Edifier sometimes displays.

Thanks to Bluetooth 5. 1 chip, QCY T13 features way faster, more stable transmission yet lower power consumption than those with Bluetooth 5.0 The QCY T17 follows the same control scheme as other models from the brand, only providing you with the basic controls. On the QCY T17S (see specs above), the free QCY app will let you change controls, but doesn't give the option to add more control options - so adding volume controls will always come at the cost of other functions. The regular T17 doesn't have app support. Isolation is not the T13’s best quality, but they still offer enough to filter out most noises in a relatively quiet environment. In noisy places, such as stations or busy streets, they show their limits. Space) بیش‌از‌حدِ معمول، شکلک یا ایموجی استفاده نکنید و از کشیدن حروف یا کلمات با صفحه‌کلید بپرهیزید. Comfortable is, however, top-notch on the QCY T13. When you have these on, it’s almost as if they’re not there. That’s in part down to just how light the T13 is. It’s arguably one of the lightest TWS earbuds I’ve reviewed, and it’s certainly lighter than the other alternatives I just mentioned.

QCY releases low-budget wireless earbuds like crazy. In this second half of 2021 alone, the T17 is accompanied by the new QCY T13 and QCY T16, and then the Chinese brand also upgraded some older earphones with S-versions. This review is based on a sample provided by QCY to convey a sincere quality review to our readers. My opinion, however, changed when I listened to some songs with the QCY T13. Sound-wise, this is a significant upgrade to the T11, and considering that both cost about the same price, I’ll say you’re getting a great deal if you bought the T13. It’s a nicer sounding QCY T11, and that for me is enough reason to go with this earbud Like any other QCY TWS earbud, the T13 comes with a side-mounted soft-touch panel that allows you to control what you’re listening to from the earbud itself. It works fine. It’s not too sensitive, so it ignores false touches, but it will respond to actual touches when you need it to. Okay, I’ll say it from the start design-wise, this is just another QCY T11, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. If you’ve read my review of the QCY T11, you’d know I really did like the design of that earbud. The QCY T13 is practically the same and what that means is you get a streamlined, somewhat curvy earbud that is more minimalist than it is bold. The design language is bold but minimal and it works quite well on the QCY T13

The QCY T13 is only available in white as far as I know, and really I wouldn’t want to get it in any other color. It’s immaculate. Fit and comfortability The QCY 13 fits comfortably in-ear

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment