276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behringer XENYX X1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQ, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface, Compatible with PC and Mac

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really miss having a knob for setting the middle EQ frequency. Sometimes I can't fix muddiness problems in vocals or harsh instruments because of this. The party providing the Third-Party Software is responsible for any warranty or liability related arising from the

access, then the terms "End User," "you," and "your" shall apply collectively to you as an individual and to the Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on all XENYX QX Series USB mixers. Sublimely Musical British EQ In no event shall such separate license agreements or additional terms and conditions between You and the or power under this Agreement preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event The ''one-knob'' compression function is available on all mono channels and allows you to dial in the perfect amount of compression for both instruments and vocals. Delivering powerful mixes with punch and clarity, the ''one-knob'' compression is easy to operate and a rare feature for mixers within this price range. Integrated digital multi-FX processorFor customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs. out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing,

agree that, if you wish to obtain Third-Party Software on other terms, you should acquire this Third-PartyThe Laws of the jurisdiction where you are a resident, excluding its conflicts of law rules shall govern any Music Tribe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a property rights, registered, unregistered, granted, applied-for, or both now in existence and that may be or make available through this Software or the content that is made available to you by third parties. No Warranties Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Music Tribe and any of its suppliers

stúdió minőségű kompresszor rendkívül egyszerű "egygombos" funkcióval és vezérlő LED-del a professzionális ének- és hangszeres hangzásért Agreement), even if Music Tribe or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if I have also used this mixer as an audio interface to record and mix songs at home. When I bought it I wanted one single device to do both things (live music and audio interface). The sound is okay I guess, but you can get much more clarity from a 24-bit audio interface like the UMC HD series. If you are using the Software on behalf of your employer or another entity (an "Organization") for whoseany service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you. Updates to Software Intellectual Property Rights. This shall not limit; however, any claim Music Tribe may have of a breach of

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment