276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caning Headmistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A tall girl with long brown hair stood up and, blushing as everybody looked towards her, walked out of the hall. Mrs Seaton kept me waiting for a long time, sobbing over her desk, my poor little bottom bouncing up and down as I awaited the last stroke. He imagined the burning intensity and the sting swelling to fill his bottom, and finally he thought of the prickly smarting that he would carry for days, a painful souvenir to be cherished and reignited whenever he sat down. But we are deeply concerned that you are not on the right path at the moment, and need some help seeing that and adjusting.

Impact play: hand spanking, floggers, hair brush, belt, tawses', leather straps, canes, single tail whips etc. As an experienced teacher, she is (they tell me) going to talk to me about life, maturity, and discipline.It's just that I have ben punished at school, I have been caned and I feel quite sored "down there" so I think it would be better to sit on an armchair, with a freshly beaten bottom, those wooden stools by the counter. She remembered how he had looked downcast by her uncharacteristic outburst, his cheeks blushing pink, and she had relented, trying to be more encouraging. It whipped down across the very tops of my thighs and stung like bloody hell - even worse than those first two strokes. Should you dare to submit your bare bottom for a cold caning and receive 100 strokes from my deadliest cane.

Genuinely sorry to have disappointed her, Thomas had seemed eager to reassure, but before he could reply, Miss Sternwood had risen from her seat and retrieved something long and slender from a hand-sized gap that was conveniently, but quite discreetly, left open between two of her bookcases. Six strokes applied across various girls' knickers was as much a part of the daily school routine as morning chapel and it was a surprise if anyone was able to go more than a term without at least one visit to Sister, and those inevitable half-dozen scalding welts across their bottom. There is a famous cliché, of which I can't say I've ever been particularly fond, but which inevitably comes to mind at times like these. Had not been able to hear what happened to the others but the sound of the cane is one that could be heard, faintly, outside her office.True, the sensation was amplified yet again when he sat down on the bus, a needling sting that seemed to prickle deep into his backside in a slow, relentless rhythm.

She held that look for a long time, before finally breaking the connection and sitting back in the chair.Oh- but please, Miss," he implored, his fear now manifest in a far more discernable tremor in his voice. In the hormonal maelstrom of the Grey House senior common room, it was pretty much inevitable that a young, beautiful housemistress would provoke exactly this reaction. For others it lent a powerful mystique to a woman, beautiful, charming and personable, yet whose deft disciplinary skills had proved sufficient to swiftly quell any defiance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment