276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEYSTOP Switch Accessories Bundle 28 in 1 for Nintendo Switch, Gift Kit with Carrying Case, Dockable Protective Case Cover, Screen Protector, Game Cards Case, Grip Charge Dock, Grip Cover,etc (Black)

£28.495£56.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dutch Goat Auctions attempt to record all relevant information on each listing; an item is not considered incorrectly listed if the information is excluded from a listing but assumed by the bidder. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Heavy duty hook makes the case more bearable, double external zippers prevent accessories from falling off and waterproof, and the rubber handle is easy to carry, which make your travel more comfortable. Large-capacity storage case] Inside there is a dedicated storage area for switch consoles and other accessories.

It is the bidders' responsibility to verify the integrity and condition of all goods before bidding. The Dutch Goat Trading Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion. Grip kit for nintendo switch] The top of the grip case provides SL and SR buttons to facilitate your game control, and the ergonomic design provides excellent grip and higher comfort, which is very suitable for grip controllers and essential games. The grip charging base is specially designed to charge your grip controller, and it can charge 4 grip controllers at the same time. The Dutch Goat Trading Company may refuse to pack, ship, or deliver what we deem odd or uniquely sized.

However recently I'm packing my suitcase for a family trip and realize how spacious and convenient it is. Perfect protection and high quality]-Use durable textured fabrics and easy-to-slide double zippers to protect your Switch from scratches, dust, falling, etc. Using TPU anti-drop material, the back cover is made of high-quality PC material, the transparent back panel has strong resistance to scratches and heat aging, and the design of the silver wings makes the console look more fashionable and advanced. Also the switch oled model can be put into the dock and no need to frequently to put on and take off the case. If you don’t use the grip case, you can use the grip protectiver cover to protect your grips from being broken.

Any change to your preferred pick-up location must be made before the close of that auction to be effective for that auction. I’ll start out by saying we don’t do a ton of screen time in our home but do allow it every Saturday morning and some weeks, maybe as a bonus throughout the week for 20 minutes once or twice. Protective case and game cards case] The protective shell and tempered film dedicated to the switch allow you to protect your switch well when you are not using the carrying case. Besides, the grip charging base is designed to charge your grip controller, and it can charge 4 grip controllers at the same time. At the same time, the grip charging base is designed to charge your grip controller, and it can charge 4 grip controllers at the same time.In 1 Epic Bundle】 The complete nintendo switch assesories kit include whatever you need :1x Medium Size Case, 2x Larg Size Bag, 1x Crystal Case, 1x Wing Pattern TPU Case, 6x Thumb Grips Cap, 1x Playstand, 1x Joycon Charger,.

Play at a high level and anticipate your enemy’s next move with the crystal-clear sound of the LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS. HEYSTOP Switch Accessories for Nintendo Switch Case Bundle,27 in 1 Carry Case for Nintendo Switch with Protective Cover,Grip Cover,Screen Protector,Game Cards Case,Grip Charge Dock, etc. The protective case for console can be put into the dock and no need to frequently to put on and take off the case.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The unique position firmly fix the switch in place to prevent the switch from moving and accidentally falling.

Game Card Slots - This Switch Lite case has 3 built-in game card slots on the back which allows you to easily carry your favorite games with you anywhere and anytime. Nintendo Switch OLED Model dockable Case is convenient for players in handheld mode and its dockable feature allows it to serve switch oled players in TV mode at the same time. I’m a city girl turned country by my awesome husband and we have three busy boys and two darling daughters. I love spending time with my family, reading Karen Kingsbury novels, and catching up with friends while our kiddos have play dates.The stand is also really handy for playing the mini console as it allows them to position the screen perfectly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment