276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Children Skates My First Skates Adjustable. 4 wheeled and Inline Skates 3 In Line. Different models and colours.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Barbi 'Both kids loves them . Good quality and design steady but i sizes are a bit small . Othervise all good.' The Riedell Crew emerges as a revamped take on the time-tested and robust 120 boot, boasting a design that’s sure to grab attention. This high-top leather skate snugly wraps around the ankle, offering a cushioned footbed for comfort. Lightweight and agile, these skates are perfect for recreational, park, and dance skating, all while being attractively priced for newcomers. B – BEARINGS, this is a type of cassette that carries balls inside and a type of lubrication to make sure you get a smooth ride. There are many brands out there with different materials. From metals to ceramic with either oil inside or grease. The bearings shouldn’t sound gritty. You can manually clean the oil based bearing but not the grease filled ones. Buying a good set in the first place will serve you well. Less expensive versions won’t run as nicely nor last long. Harriet 'Good skates for little ones. My little one soon got the hang of it. They are easy to put on and adjust.'

TD 'Good value for money and the only option for when little one doesn’t fit into full infant sizes yet. They are easy to fit to shoe but you do need to keep an eye on the strap as it can loosen with use.' The Moxi Lolly captures hearts with its adorable design, offering both comfort and quality, making it perfect for rink activities and outdoor adventures. Made from authentic cowhide suede, it delivers commendable support without the harsh stiffness often associated with vinyl. Its vibrant color palette is truly captivating, adding to its visual appeal. While they sit on the pricier side of our skate recommendations, their unparalleled comfort justifies every cent.The Bont Parkstar stands out as a cozy, lightweight, and stable skate, perfectly contouring your ankles to deliver unmatched support, be it at the park, on trails, or around the rink. It’s crafted from reinforced suede, coupled with internal padding, a 23mm heel elevation, and an accommodating toe box. With the simple use of a hairdryer, you can heat-mold these boots in just about 10 minutes, customizing them for an impeccable fit. Durable by design, the Parkstar can endure rigorous skatepark sessions. Marie 'I bought these for my daughter who was just shy of her 3rd birthday. They have adjustable settings for different size shoes, you have to have your shoes on with them, my daughter didn't like them but I think most kids will be like that as they do slde(obviously there skates), fab for the price and does what it's meant to do, perfect for roller skateing' Tools – From pulling bearings to changing wheels, all the tools you need are here at unbelievable prices! All tools are not created equal and these tools below are specifically designed to make changing out parts on your skates a breeze.

Swiss Bearings – Swiss bearings do not necessarily have specific components that make them “Swiss”. However, you should expect a much higher quality bearing because in general Swiss bearings are created with better technology than standard bearings. Basically, the term “Swiss” is an issue of history and technology and not necessarily a bearing made in Switzerland, though some of them still are. The technology of a “Swiss” bearing has to do with the casing of the bearing, the inside race, and the outside shields. So, in other words, any bearing that has some or all of these technologies qualifies as a “Swiss” bearing. Read More Here! This is the fifth volume in the MY FIRST SKATE BOOKS SUPER SERIES, a collection of books designed to open a whole new world of fun and rewarding activity for the entire family.The 66mm 82A wheels aren’t exceptional but offer versatility for both indoor and outdoor skating. The bearings could be better and may require an upgrade for enhanced speed. The skate’s metal plates ensure stability. An upgrade to the Sure-Grip Bullseye toe stop for quality improvement is advisable. Candi Girl Carlin stands out as a well-priced, colorful high-top quad skate option for beginners. Pros C 'The box says sizes 11-2 and it can hardly fit a size 10 in there but my sister loves riding them everywhere.' Skate Bags – These skate bags are sure to fit all your gear in them, from wheels, to skates, to even your helmet, all in one bag, making it easier for you to travel with all your items without having to lug around extra bags.

Steph 'Excellent value for a child's first pair of skates. Bought for Christmas my girls are going to love them.' Kez 'My nephew loves his skates. He wears them everyday. He is so happy and proud when he wears them :)'The Sure-Grip Fame boasts both durability and comfort, making it an ideal choice for newcomers keen on dance, rink skating, or outdoor rides. Its snug fit enhances dance routines and steps. With its plush interior padding, the Fame boot provides instant comfort right out of the box. Amanda 'These 1st skates are fabulous. They are easy to secure the fit with the strap at the side and you can change the size to fit feet at the bottom. Great for kids that are wanting to learn and very cheap for their durability.' A lot of kids’ ice skates exist in adjustable models, which means that the length of the boot can be expanded. This allows your child to grow about 3-4 sizes with the ice skates. Adjustable ice skates are intended for recreational use only, and quality wise they are equally good as regular models. We therefore recommend adjustable skates if your child is still in the growing phase and only needs them for casual skating. The Best Roller Skates for Beginners Guide features the 20 best quad skates for different budgets from the most trusted roller skating brands.

Beyonce32 'Bought these for my 3 year old son, he absolutely loves them! Definitely worth the price and quality is not too bad- the only thing that would be more beneficial is a longer strap to do them up with.. as they quite often come loose- and you find yourself having to tighten them up every 10 minuets.' Roller Skate Bags – These skate bags are sure to fit all your gear in them, from wheels, to skates, to even your helmet, all in one bag, making it easier for you to travel with all your items without having to lug around extra bags. GemF 'Definatly fit a smaller shoe size than stated. My 3yr old is a size 6 and with shoes on they fit fine, even have to be made a bit bigger' Featuring a Dri-lex microfiber liner, it ensures moisture control, keeping your feet refreshed. Its cushioned tongue, contoured collar, and padding promise utmost comfort and ankle stability. These high-top outdoor quads are equipped with Moxi Classic 58x33mm 78A wheels and ABEC 5 bearings, ensuring a fluid skating experience. Given their value, the Panthers earn their spot among the best roller skates for beginners. Pros Lr75 'Great basic skates to see if your little one likes skating. Good price and fab bright colour'H –BOOT maybe the best bit! Soooo many options… Colours, shapes, styles and materials! It’s always best to try some on if you can. And buy a boot in your budget. When you start out it may seem like an expensive sport to get into, you need all this kit to get rolling but it’s worth it and look at the long term use vs cost. It can be a bit of a money pit to buy a lower grade material set up. Depending on the usage you may need to replace parts faster than if you were able to invest a little at the start. RC91 'These little skates are great, they are robust and colourful and adaptable to fit a range of shoe sizes. Simply pop your childs foot (with their shoe already on) into the skate, fasten the clip, and they are good to go.' Sonia 'Grandson is two but I hoped would be OK and they were perfect I bought two of these other grandson not had his yet' Pinkbud 'I got these for my daughter she is 3 and she loves them , they fit well and are light weight so she can lift her feet easily , great starter skates' While they might not be skate park-ready, they’re apt for those starting their outdoor or rink skating journey. However, skaters might consider wheel upgrades for versatility, as the default set may not excel on all surfaces. The skates come equipped with a robust die-cast aluminum plate, 58mm 82A wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and an adjustable toe stop, ensuring a steady ride. While they may not cater to advanced skaters aiming for high-intensity maneuvers, the Rainbow Rider remains a commendable beginner’s choice, combining quality and affordability, earning its spot on our best roller skates for beginners list. Pros

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment