276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Witchcraft Vintage Junk Journal Pages & Ephemera: Grimoire & Witch Spell Themed Papers and Ephemera Collection for Scrapbooking, Decoupage, Collage and Many Other Paper Crafts

£4.895£9.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just like with grimoires, there are no specific rules for grimoire pages, except that they are useful to you and your craft. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. As the veil between reality and enchantment grows thin, Octavia finds herself teetering on the precipice of impossibility, where the resolution of the mystery becomes her ultimate test of resilience and magic. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. To do it, I recommend checking out Etsy – as this is the best marketplace for witchy things (including Book of Shadows Binder).

You will learn about keeping your grimoire organized, what else to include and what is a Book of Mirrors. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. As the days shorten and winter's chill takes hold, the ancient festival of Yule emerges as a comforting source of light and warmth.Very nice collection for the beginning witch, with lots of explanations and blank pages to record things like your altar setup. These Grimoire printables would make a great addition to your Book of Shadows, Witch’s Journal, or Spell Book. Because of the sheer amount of files included in this bundle, with this purchase you will receive a PDF page that includes a single link to a Google Drive folder that will give you access to all of the pages in the bundle. I, personally, prefer to add a Sealed Blessing to the front inside cover, or first facing page, of my SOS (Scrapbook of Shadows) – way too much good stuff for anything smaller than a scrapbook which can have additional pages added as needed!

Wszystkie znaki handlowe są własnością ich prawnych właścicieli w Stanach Zjednoczonych i innych krajach. We encourage you to make your grimoire using some of our authentic, DOWNLOADABLE / printable grimoire pages!The pages included are Moon Phases, How to Make Moon Water, Moon Magic Intentions, Days of the Week Correspondences, Crystals and Water, 37 Types of Witches, Baby Witch Supplies, and Essential Witch Herbs and Crystals. There is no general or definitive grimoire for Witchcraft because each tradition, each coven, and individual may have their own grimoire. So it’s good practice to stay in touch with, and know, the different elements, correspondences, and how to work with them.

If you have any issues with your pages or downloads please do message me so that I may remedy the problem. I encourage everyone to organize your books to include a separate little composition-size book for each deity You Work with.Perfectly pretty and printable elements pages will be a wonderful addition to your Grimoire or Book of Shadows, or just simply keep on hand for easy reference. Dark Moon (often mistakenly taken as a New Moon) is a phase when the Moon is not visible in the sky. Students have been coming up with all kinds of great ways to use their grimoire pages – check out the beautiful binder design that Shveta Thakrar made! If you have any issues with your pages or the download link please do message me so that I may remedy the problem. IN ADDITION, if you want to have access to your downloads more than just once, you MUST set up an account on the site!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment