276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Inspiron 15 3520 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 15.6" FHD 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11H (Carbon Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, if you need more storage space, you can easily increase the SSD capacity. Alternatively, you can add an HDD to the SATA 3 slot. Dell powers the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with a 10th generation Intel Icelake processor. Furthermore, the laptop comes in three processor configurations which we’ll discuss shortly.

Inspiron 15 3511 | Documentation | Dell US Support for Inspiron 15 3511 | Documentation | Dell US

For example: For a No Memory Detected Error (2,3). The battery LED blinks 2 times with an Amber color, followed by a pause and then blinks 3 times with a White color. The battery LED will pause for 3 seconds before the next cycle repeats itself again. Each LED blink takes 0.5 seconds. Let’s talk about the storage options of the Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop. The laptop has a SATA 3 slot for HDDs, as well as a PCIe NVMe slot for SSDs. Hence, the laptop offers quite a number of storage configurations. Many of the best webcams for Windows PCs use USB-A, so it makes sense to have older ports, but some PC accessories use USB-C. For example, some of the best external hard drives connect through USB-C.

Join Itechguides Pro

To access the graphics performance of the laptop, I performed a 3DMark test. Based on the result of the test, the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop scored 2452 points. The speakers, located underneath the machine, are loud and clear for a laptop of this caliber, though hitting maximum volume actually makes the chassis vibrate. As for the quality, it’s fair; tinny, but not unbearably so.

Dell 15 New Inspiron 3511 Laptop (2021) 15.6 Inches Fhd 11 Th Dell 15 New Inspiron 3511 Laptop (2021) 15.6 Inches Fhd 11 Th

Insert the AC into the computer and a good electrical outlet (not on a surge protector or power strip). Thankfully, in my opinion, the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop has a premium design as well as a solid build quality. Therefore, I will rate it a nine in this aspect. Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop Processor (CPU) Performance Review For the laptop ports, Dell offers an impressive collection of ports. On the right-hand side, you’ll find a USB Type-A 2.0 port as well as an SD card reader.

The next test on our list is Cinebench R23, the multi-core benchmark meant to exercise all of a processor's cores and threads. The Inspiron's Intel Core i3-1115G4 chip does well enough but is bested by the HP Laptop 14's Intel Core i3-1125G4. The Asus VivoBook 15 sat on the bench for this test, as Cinebench would not run on the hardware. To illustrate the transfer rate of the SD card, I Transferred 1 GB worth of pictures from the SDcard to the desktop. The transfer took about 44 seconds compared to 7 seconds recorded on the Dell XPS 15. All other products will be delivered via the fastest available method (excluding bank holidays and weekends) and generally within 3-5 days, depending on customer location. IDC Whitepaper: “Optimizing Performance with Frequent Server Replacements for Enterprises” commissioned by Dell Technologies and Intel, March 2021. Results are based on interviews with 18 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and large enterprises and a web survey of 707 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and larger enterprises using Dell Technologies server solutions across 7 industries. See full whitepaper: https://www.delltechnologies.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/servers/server-infrastructure-resiliency-enterprise-whitepaper.pdf Second Group: The LED blinks with a White color 1 to 9 times. Followed by a longer pause before the next cycle starts again with the LED off for 3 seconds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment