276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jane and Eve's Lesbian Shower (Vampire Lust Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use condoms. Shower sex may be clean, but it won’t protect you from STIs. Use condoms for penetrative sex and oral sex. A condom can also be cut to use as a dental dam for going down or rimming. Have your partner sit on the floor of the shower, on the shower bench if you have one, or the side of the tub. Straddle them in any position that allows for penetration comfortably and hold on to them tight while you take a ride. 3. Get a leg up It’s been almost twenty years since I last saw her. But I still have the sketch I made—a shy girl with fierce eyes that dared people to do the unthinkable.

Her First Time Was in the School Shower | Splash Ep1

Place your palms flat against the shower wall, leaning toward it with your knees slightly bent. This allows the other person to penetrate you from behind using a penis, sex toy, or fingers. They can also show your clitoris, perineum, or other bits some love. 2. Sit and ride

My [19M] sister [18F] (I'll call Anna) needs help after being physically (not mentally) injured. Our parents help her a lot with things she can't do well alone. Our parents left for a day and a half so I helped her when it was needed. But we were not prepared for what followed. Next day as we reached college, we knew something was different. Did people stare at us for a little longer than necessary? Did the girls stopped talking when we reached the stuffy common room? We had no idea. We didn’t even know how we became friends, let alone best friends. Attending anatomy classes together and spending long hours over big fat books inside an eerie library decorated with skeletons brings people closer. It helped that we both came from a small town and were staying in the same hostel. One day I told her how much I love drawing and would like to sketch her. She stared at me for long before agreeing to be by muse. But that came with one condition—she wanted to see me naked. She thought I wanted to draw her nude (and I didn’t correct her).

shower that turned me into a ‘lesbian’ - Times of iConfess: A shower that turned me into a ‘lesbian’ - Times of

Shower sex can be precarious — and we’re not just talking about falls. Along with a non-slip mat and making sure you hold the wall, handle, or other sturdy surface for support, there are a few other things you should keep in mind. Virtually any sex position can be performed in the shower if you’re determined enough, but that doesn’t mean they’re all a good idea. To keep from slip-sliding your way to the emergency room, give the following positions a try. Pro tip: Get a suction shower handle or footrest for extra support during shower sex. They’re affordable, reusable, and a lot sturdier and safer than the shower curtain or soap holder. 1. Standing doggy-style

Get the Video RSS feed

Though not totally necessary, this is one position that would benefit from the footrest and handle we mentioned, but the side of the tub or a shower seat will do, too. Things get slippery outside the shower, too. Be careful when getting out of the shower or tub. Wet floors, floor mats, and bodies tangled in the throes of passion making their way to the bedroom make tripping a serious possibility. Walk, don’t run. This take on doggy lets you keep both feet firmly planted on the shower floor while you use your hands for extra support. Seriously. It’s hard to be hot when you’re freezing cold and you can bet your damp bottom that at least one of you will be. A showerhead can only cover so much ground, so turning up the heat beforehand will help. 2. Buy shower-friendly lube

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment