276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BYROKKO Coconut Bomb Hair Mask (180 g), Nourishing Hair Treatment for Damaged Dry Hair, Vegan and Cruelty-free

£18£36.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coconut oil nourishes your scalp and boosts your hair growth with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Apply a few drops onto your palms and run your hands down your damp or dry hair, from lengths to ends.

Then dry off to find replenished shine, light softness, a silky feel and impressive bounce in your hair volume.Packed with natural ingredients your hair will love, our extra nourishing ultra-rich hair masks noticeably improve every hair type’s texture and shine. We present you Coconut Bomb, rich and creamy deep-conditioning hair mask formulated to hydrate and replenish your hair while improving its elasticity, shine and overall health. I wish I could leave it to work for longer, but it is a lovely mask and makes a difference to hair condition even if you struggle to indulge yourself by taking a ten minute (plus) shower to allow its full potential to shine.

Small enough to fit in your bag, it's easy to reapply throughout the day, giving you beautifully fragrant skin whenever you want it. I therefore used this as I would any other hair mask, which means washing my hair and applying the mask at the start of my shower and then rinsing at the end, which is no more than five minutes later, probably less. The W7 Coconut Bomb Body Mist has been developed to give you and your skin a boost thanks to the fragrant and uplifting formula. This hair mask smells gorgeous, but it is a thick paste that is quite difficult to apply to wet hair without wasting a proportion during the exercise.What your hair lacks is powerful restorative treatment and nourishment that can only come from carefully selected natural ingredients that bring out your hair’s natural beauty, strength, volume and shine. Arrived in 2 days soft hair already from the first application, smells gorgeous and hair feels and looks great. Afghanistan, Africa, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Fiji, French Polynesia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, North America, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Solomon Islands, South America, Sri Lanka, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment