276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Ultimate Pure Steam Iron, 260g/min Steam Boost, 350ml Water Tank, 3m Power Cord, 3100W, Black and Rose Gold, FV9845

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Families with young children will benefit from the peace of mind that a safety auto shut off feature can give. This means that the iron turns itself off when it hasn’t been used for a certain length of time. It’s also a great feature for those who tend to wander off to answer the phone or door and forget they’ve left the iron on. You are filling the tank with the "Dry/Steam" control set to Steam – it needs to be in the "Dry" position. A great feature for families or those who tend to wander off and forget they’ve left the iron on, the built-in safety auto-off feature works from 30 seconds after the iron is left on its side or soleplate – or eight minutes when left on its heels. Trebuie doar sa selectezi temperatura in functie de tipul de material, iar cantitatea de abur este ajustata automat.

When it comes to buying gadgets and technology products, particularly in the Irons & Ironing Systems category it’s important to invest in good quality products. TEFAL Ultimate Pure FV9845 Steam Iron is no exception. There are a number of reasons why quality is so important when it comes to these types of products. Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.If you have large ironing demands each week you may want to consider upgrading to a steam generator iron, with larger water tanks and higher pressure, ironing times can be significantly reduce and our high pressure options will give a professional finish all your friends will be jealous of! Firstly, high-quality gadgets and technology products tend to be more reliable. This means that they are less likely to break down or malfunction. When you’re relying on a product for an important task, such as work or communication, reliability is key. Investing in a high-quality TEFAL Ultimate Pure FV9845 Steam Iron can give you peace of mind and help you avoid frustrating situations where your device fails you. All irons contain a thermostat light. It is normal for the thermostat to turn on and off. It indicates the thermostat is working and your soleplate is being maintained at the desired temperature. If the auto-off light blinks, you must disengage the auto-off function. This is done by gently shaking the iron which will allow the iron to reheat. Why did my iron smoke on first use? There is not enough water in the tank. Fill it up with the quantity indicated in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill the system complete. Why does the indicator light keep going on and off? If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. How to better use my product What type of ironing board should I use?

The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through. The soleplate of my iron is giving off a yellowish colour that is staining my clothes. In addition, high-quality gadgets and technology products tend to have better performance. This is particularly important for products that are used for tasks such as gaming, video editing, or graphic design. A high-quality TEFAL Ultimate Pure FV9845 Steam Iron is likely to have better specs and features, which will translate into better performance and a better user experience. With this, it means that it works just like a steam generator – which is a bulkier version of an iron that sits on a large water tank – but is lighter and easier to handle. The pump will give a constant steam injection, just when you need it. The clothes have not been rinsed enough and there is detergent left on them or you have ironed a new item of clothing before washing it. Your iron has an intelligent system (a moving sensor) which temporarily stops steam being released when the iron is not moving, even when it is placed horizontally. This function eliminates wasted steam while you are handling the clothes. The “supersteam” or "turbo" function is not working. What should I do?

If you live in a hard water area, anti-calc and anti-scale features are a big plus, and many irons also have automatic cleaning systems. All this helps to prevent drips onto your clothes and, more importantly, prevents limescale build-up in your iron. It’s also worth considering the size of the water tank since the smaller it is, the more you’ll need to refill it. If you often need to do a lot of ironing in one go, look for a tank capacity of at least 300ml.

Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads. How can I avoid shiny marks on fabric? You are not using the right type of water (Refer to the FAQ "What water should I use for ironing?"). Fierul de calcat dispune de un abur variabil de pana la 60 g/min, ideal pentru a indeparta eficient pana si cele mai dificile cute. As well as the usual steam settings, there’s also a turbo steam button located under the handle for an extra burst. It also has a MicroScale filter, which helps to reduce limescale stains on your clothes by filtering out limescale particles – making it one of the better choices on the market if you live in a hard water area.We were really impressed with the huge amounts of steam, which was consistent and easily controlled with an on/off button. There are three settings for steam on the iron and a concentrated steam zone at the front of the iron to make it easier to remove creases. It also works as a vertical steamer, although you’ll probably still need to iron the fiddlier parts of a garment flat. See the instructions for use to find out what type of water is appropriate and clean the soleplate from time to time with a damp sponge. What is the right temperature for my clothes? Jet de abur extrem de puternic de 260 g/min pentru a calca eficient tesaturile groase si pentru a indeparta cu usurinta pana si cele mai dificile cute; This isn’t a machine you’d use for huge amounts of ironing as the water reservoir is tiny – it’s built into the handle and will definitely need refilling if you’re steaming multiple items – but it’s incredibly easy to fill, mainly because Tefal have had the foresight to make it removable from the main body of the steamer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment