276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips 20x Early Pregnancy Tests 10mIU Sensitive Tests up to 6 Days Detection for Home Fertility Test

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some medical conditions like ketouresis interfere and give invalid pregnancy test results. Ketouresis is the diseased condition of releasing ketones body in urine. Digital pregnancy tests should not be used for early testing; however, they will take the guesswork out of reading the results. They are great for "confirming" a positive result or for use after a missed period. Anyone who has spent hours trying to decipher a reading will appreciate the peace of mind this digital pregnancy test offers. In addition to a countdown that assures you the test is working, this award-winning Clearblue digital pregnancy test clearly displays “Pregnant” or “Not pregnant” in the results window — no ambiguity here. While most scientific literature accounts for minimum value to be 25 mIU/ml, there are some which mention a low level of 10 mIU/ml. I think, from my experience, and from what I read with other ladies using the 10miu ic's that the ic's must have minimal dye in them, or something... they are notorious for taking quite some time to give a decent line. In that respect, I know all the 'sensible' advice is to stop testing but I'd be tempted to get a 'decent' test. But, uh, yeah... stop testing!

Follow the test's instructions. Waiting too long to interpret the results may give you an evaporation line.

The platform includes 50+ kinds of reagents and and five high-performance devices, focusing on detecting cardiovascular disease, inflammation, kidney injury, sex hormones, thyroid function, diabetes, tumor, and others.

peeking in* They must be more sensitive than I ever realized. I got the very first super insanely faint positive on a Wondfo IC (it almost looked like a shadow, but when I took a pic and zoomed, the second line was pink) and even the FRER still looked negative that first day I tested. I will caution that the second line on the Wondfo didn't get dark until many days later. Home pregnancy tests say they're up to or even over 99 percent accurate, however, as The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center notes, these results are based on lab testing results and assume that women are testing at the right time, following every instruction carefully, and interpreting the results flawlessly. The procedure of using the Wondfo Pregnancy Test Midstream is a cakewalk. Remove the cap covering the strip and place the PT in the stream of urine. Please come and tell me this is normal. They are cheapy test strips that are supposedly sensitive to 10miu. A highly self-aware woman will be able to notice signs like the extra glow on the skin, skin tone gets a shade fairer, and hair also are shiny and voluminousAnswer: Any time you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. However, stress could also be delaying your period. It's best to take a pregnancy test and see! Can the marketing be trusted? A much-cited 2014 analysis of pregnancy test claims and results Opens a new window noted that claims made for home pregnancy tests are "inconsistent." So take them with a grain of salt.

These are the errors or incidents that are the reasons for wrong results produced by Wondfo Pregnancy Test Midstream. With results that claim to be as accurate three days before your missed period as on the day you miss it (99 percent, to be specific), thisearly response pregnancy testis made for anyone who hates waiting (and who doesn't?!). Even those who took the test five days before their expected period had results in the 76 percent-accurate range, according to the brand’s tests. All pregnancy tests allow urine uniformly spread through them. They have a spot of hCG antibodies that can attach to the hCG particles in your urine. This leads to a chemical reaction that gives color to the test line.If you can't spend the money on a home pregnancy test, there are also places to get free pregnancy tests. Be sure you know who is doing the test and their credentials and motives for testing. I never got dark lines with internet cheapies. If you can't stop yourself testing, get a proper high street one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment