276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray - All Natural Pure HOCl Hypochlorous Solution - Soothing Saline Mist - Piercing Aftercare, After Sun, Post Procedure Relief - 3.4 oz. Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether that’s your situation or you have sensitive skin, dermatitis, or another condition wreaking havoc on your face or body, you need a bottle of BRIOTECH hypochlorous acid spray.

Once they were clean, I rinse them off one more time with open wound wash, then I sprayed this product on, and left it to dry. Briotech is the company producing the absolute highest quality HOCl available and I'm super grateful they found a way to stabilize HOCl so consumers can benefit from this miracle molecule!BRIOTECH Electrolyzed HOCl Hand Spray our newest, all-natural, specialty low-salt formulation with a boost of powerful electrolyzed HOCl.

Sparkle and shine in glam, gift-worthy earrings, necklaces, rings, and more (and Daily Mail readers get an EXCLUSIVE 10% discount! Due to (1) material compatibilities and (2) the cleansing action of HOCl, we recommend dispensing from original packaging for best results.People even swear it's cleared their acne and kept their dandruff at bay - like 'bottled magic,' raves one user. It makes sense to add a bottle of BRIOTECH hypochlorous acid spray to your first aid kit — your skin will thank you. Support your skin's natural defenses against irritation, inflammation, and post-procedure sensitivities. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment