276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bath and Body Works YOU'RE THE ONE Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz / 236 mL

£5.68£11.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meh. It’s not as delicious as the mist or the cream, honestly, (less sweet, more sour) anlthough anll in anll, it’s nearly the same… and it’s faint within 30 minutes, doesn’t project all that well, either. This is very similar to Angel nova (which I also love) but instead of raspberry and litchi it’s strawberry… and it does make a difference. The strawberry REALLY comes through. Anyway, I got the body lotion. It smells and projects slightly different from the spray. Instead, the birch is the star of the show. The delicious strawberry and rose notes are still there but the birch is much louder. It smells a tad bit more mature compared to its body spray counterpart. Would add an interesting layer to gourmand and floral fragrances. I was waiting for this one to arrive to Canada and I'm so excited I bought it! We have an amazing sale today until Wednesday where you can buy 6 body care items for 36 CAD. Apply a coupon on that, and it will be even cheaper. What a steal!

What I find compelling about this release is that its long, silky trail will likely be indistinguishable for most from far higher tiered products – the difference between You’re The One and the Miss Dior or La Vie Est Belle family from two metres away would be a challenge even to seasoned perfumers. So, if you enjoy the gourmand rose genre and wear scent predominantly for its pleasing bubble (around yourself and those around you) rather than the painstaking details smelt exclusively an inch from your arm, then You’re The One will satisfy your demands for half the usual price, offering a much more democratic and accessible window at high-quality rose with a much less pretentious label.One of bbw popular gem of a fragnance! Youtuber natalie grace had raved about this fragnance so much and since i like my rose or strawberry centric scents i bought the body cream of this first, it was a disappointment at first sniff, idk i was judging it when i was applying the fragnance on my body not fully focusing on the dry down. Anyway the scent grew on me so much so that this became my go to cream to use when i used to go for dates, even got complimented by that guy when he was giving me a hug once haha. so i had to put my coins on the travel size mist when i saw a great deal. I still have the travel size mist in my collection. It's a predominantly woody note with that strawberry necter to sweeten it up just the right ammount. The sweetness from the strawberry necter really jaz things up and saves this fragnance from being another woody fragnance. I don't detect any velvety rose in here, there is nothing velvety or rosy about this fragnance idk what others are talking about. So yeah a great birch wood fragnance with a twist of strawberry necter 😊❣️ Rose is not overpowering to me at all, here, and I am not passionate about roses in my perfumes. Rose is overdone lately, so I am trying to steer away from any rose centric fragrances, however, this one is strawberry than it is rose. I LOVE the way this stuff smells. I compliment it by layering Angel Nova with or Mon Paris, or Roses Elixer with it, but in this case, You’re The One is what I am trying to accentuate, not the other way around. Bath & Body Works is a popular brand known for their signature fragrances and body care products. However, their fragrance lineup is constantly changing to keep up with the latest trends and customer demand. The company is always experimenting with new scents, and while some become popular staples, others are eventually discontinued.

It's frutier than the "drop of strawberry nectar" denotes, it's a jammy strawberry as it opens, and the berry persists even as it settles. Bath and Body Works’ You’re the One fragrance can be worn in multiple ways, such as dabbing it on pulse points, spraying it in the air and walking through it, applying it on clothes or hair, and mixing it with unscented lotion for a subtler scent. notes i love: (1) strawberry *NECTAR* - i don't love all strawberry notes, but it's the sweet creaminess of the strawberry that i am addicted to, (2) rose - i really like rose and its not too pungent in this, (3) birch - grounds the perfume. wow would you look at that, i love all the notes in this :) I had to hunt down a bottle of this in the EDP version because I love the mist and the body cream so so SO much.For this reason, I love it almost more than Angel Nova (but I love Angel Nova, deeply), because I have an endless passion for strawberry centric fragrances (Mon Paris, Hanae Mori, Montale Rose Elixer, and La Nuit Tresor, to name a few)

It's just easy! I mean, yes...it's marketed a little glamorously compared with other fragrances from B&BW, but even B&BW's more perfumey things are still relatively tame. In Stores & Online – 40% Off Entire Store on November 27, 2023 at 6:00 AM ET to November 29, 2023 at 5:59 AM ET.

What Does You’re the One Bath and Body Works Smell Like?

I see people complain about this being too rosey occasionally, which I find surprising, because this is the sort of easy Millennial/Gen Z rose that really takes the heavy potpourri rose tones out and leaves sweetened pinkness behind. I find this exceptionally easy to appreciate, and I can't imagine anyone aside from the most rose-avoident people disliking this. Youll love the long-lasting nature of this body spray. Unlike other perfumes and sprays that seem to fade away after a few hours, Youre the One lingers on your skin for hours. This means you can spray it on in the morning and still smell great long into the night. The fragrance is subtle enough for daytime wear but sexy enough for evening wear as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment