276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fresh Bollocks

£2.375£4.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that due to Dangerous Goods Regulations fragrances and aerosols can only be shipped within the United Kingdom. Nothing lubricates as well and then rinses as clean as The Real Shaving Co's Traditional Shave Cream.

After his residency, Adam and his family relocated to San Antonio Texas where he served on active duty for four years as an EM physician at Wilford Hall Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center and EM Residency Program. Tourna continues to work on innovation and producing top quality products that seriously improve performance, and make the game easier to play. I also like the more holistic approach at targeting root cause and not just attacking everything with medications. Balls took his time with me and made sure my concerns were all addressed before the session was ended. Adam Balls is a board-certified emergency medicine physician who is actively practicing in the Salt Lake City area for Utah Emergency Physicians.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Nestled in the heart of Greenwich Village, New York City, lies an iconic institution that has stood the test of time, encapsulating history, traditi. I am also a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (Accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies). Aqua, Cetearyl Alchohol, Glycernin, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Celeareth - 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Citral, Panthenol (Vitamin B), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Citroneliol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronelial, Limonene, Linalool.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.Fresh Bollocks REVOLUTIONISE YOUR GROOMING ROUTINE A Fragrant and Soothing Bollock Balm for Men that's an absolute joy to use with no unsightly residue An essential part of the modern man's grooming that will provide long lasting freshness and enhance your personal confidence. I can't honestly say it always keeps me completely sweat free, but it's massively reduced, I never ever chafe now because it makes your skin super smooth and silky. This particular area of men's grooming has been sadly neglected in the past, even though it's vital that intimate areas are always in pristine condition.

While it is amazingly slippery and lets you run your razor over your face without replication, it rinses easily off, leaving your skin feeling super clean. To spend your points simply navigate to the rewards icon on the bottom right of the screen to create your code to apply at the checkout.

Scented with Amberwood and Vetiver, NEW Fresh Bollocks Gold is a silky-smooth balm for the modern man who cares about his personal hygiene and grooming routine. He has a very good way of explaining issues and answers questions in a way that is easy to understand and relate to. Bought this magic potion after a few complaints from the ladezzzz about a certain smell when doing the business for me after a night out.

Balls genuinely cares about your wellbeing, and spends the time to understand your issues and recommend treatment.This applies and lathers on the skin easily, lovely consistency, doesn't dry out quickly and a little goes a long way! Fresh Bollocks really works, and is aimed at the type of man who cares about their personal hygiene and grooming routine. Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment