276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

master the art of the Assassin with over 20 new weapons and inventions created by Leonardo DA Vinci The environments are beautiful and the graphics are astonishing. There are tonnes of new features from the first game. The climbing of buildings is miles better than Assassin's Creed 1 and also the little white spotlight feature is added whereas in the other game you would just have to sort of guess. At the heart of a vast and open world, the player embodies Ezio, a young noble of the Italian Renaissance who has just been betrayed by influential and rival families. Ezio will therefore only thirst for revenge: Truth is written in blood. Assassin’s Creed II on PS3 offers more varied missions than the first episode, new weapons and a character progression system.

Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Classics Edition (Xbox Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Classics Edition (Xbox

At this price its a total no brainer, i have played it for hours and hours and there is still plenty to do, the graphics still look excellent to me, and the game play is pretty varied and totally addictive. Really cheap as well for what it is, even though this is a fairly old game you would't be able to tell!This one is immense though with stunning graphics and awesome gameplay, the only thing I would note on is the swordplay which is quite a bit different to the first game, and personally I prefer the other swordplay. This game is awesome. It appeals to a large audience and is inventive and fun in almost every aspect of it. A brilliant choice of game, though if you were considering buying this I would heartily suggest that you play the first one first as some key plot is in it. You would understand the gameplay if you played this one first but you should really get the first one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment