276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playermaker Smart Football Tracker Analyzer, Measures Physical and Technical Game Activity, Advanced Than GPS Football Performance Tracker, Annual Subscription Included

£64.5£129.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was a bit afraid I will be aware of it when I play but the moment we started to play I forgot they were on me. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. NFL draft legend Mel Kiper updates his list of the best prospects in next year's draft, including the top at each position. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. However, the main change is the addition of the new AI SmartCoach, which uses your calendar, schedule, statistics and previously recorded data to give you professional sports science tips such as when, how hard and how long to train for as well as giving you tips for improving your game.”

ESPN - Scores, Stats and Highlights NFL on ESPN - Scores, Stats and Highlights

Judging trade deadline overreactions off Week 8: Moves for the Titans, Vikings, Jets, 49ers and Chiefs? The SmartPod contains a global positioning unit. The position update rate of the device is 10HZ, which means it updates about ten times a second. According to Catapult this lets the device measure to the nearest 100cm, which is how they’re able to generate a pretty precise heatmap of the players movements. One thing to keep in mind is that the device automatically turns on when you slide it into the PLAYR vest which is a nice convenience but you also have to remember to remove it from the vest when you’re done using it. If your player takes off the vest but leaves the SmartPod inside the device won’t shut off and after about 5 hours will run out of battery.Stay on the ball with Betradar and fill in the form to regulary receive our Betradar Inside newsletter. The app is really easy to use and every part of data is explained really well. I can't wait to see what future features they will add to it. Outdoor & Indoor Soccer Trainer: Playermaker devices operate on any practice or game field, in both indoor and outdoor environments. Our devices are water resistant and can be used all year long, in any weather condition. The smart sensors are built to be lightweight, comfortable and almost unnoticeable for the player wearing it. A GPS or Wi-Fi signal is not required for data gathering.

Playermaker Smart Football Tracker Analyzer, Measures

I am a soccer coach and individual ball skills trainer. I wanted to this product to show the parents how effective my training is, so one of the most important data points for me was how many touches the kids get in a training session. I have counted the touches myself to try and get an idea, and in an hour training session, I have counted 500 - 750 touches. I have had several kids wear these in trainings, and have wore them myself in games. The touches recorded in my training session have never gotten above 200 which means it is missing more than half the touches. In the games, the 'time' recorded has also been way off, which means I have no clue at what point in the game it was actually recording. External and internal load, to measure the risk of injury and insights that prevent injuries up to 45% per season. Here is a sizing guide for the Smartvest, measure the length around the biggest part of the player’s chest and use the guide to choose. If a player is in between two sizes PLAYR recommends choosing the smaller one because a tight fit is preferred over a loose fit.

First of all I'm not a professional player, I just play with my friends every week and we were looking for a way to measure some of our game play statistics like weak leg control and distance covered and such so we can compare, improve and laugh on the guy that run the least :) The PLAYR SmartPod contains multiple sensors in addition to the GPS that capture a lot of data about your soccer player. According to Catapult it stores about 1250 data points per second including: The App: The UNO app is free and easy to register. Just need to give basic data like height, weight, playing position, dominant foot, etc.. The app then asks to pair with the sensors and connects with them via bluetooth. What's cool is the instructional video then pops up via the app and guides you through the step by step o how to properly wear them on your cleats. Super easy setup and intuitive.

The 5 Best Soccer GPS Trackers (2023 Edition) - Soccer

One of the things that makes PLAYR unique is that the app combines player data with sports science best practices. It analyses your data from a game or training session and gives personalized advice to the player to help with preparation, performance, nutrition, and recovery. Activity time, distance covered, top speed, sprints, accelerations and decelerations, jogging and walking distance.

Given the custom nature of the advice the app offers Catapult recommends syncing the device with the app right after a match or practice so it can provide up to date recovery information.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment