276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naruto Box Set 1: Volumes 1-27: Volumes 1-27 with Premium: Volume 1 (Naruto Box Sets)

£85£170.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After considering various genres for his next project, Kishimoto decided on a story steeped in traditional Japanese culture. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Konohagakure! His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in the world.

Naruto Box Set 1: Volumes 1-27 with Premium by Masashi

You may block cookies via standard web-browser settings, but this site may not function correctly without cookies.

I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. This is his second collection and it warms my heart to be asked for books for Christmas- from an otherwise mad for technology kid! Having concluded the series in late 2014, Masashi Kishimoto has kept himself busy this year with the side story Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring and writing the story for the latest Naruto movie, Boruto: Naruto the Movie, both of which will focus on the title character's son, Boruto.

Naruto Box Set 1: Volumes 1-27 with Premium (Volume 1 Naruto Box Set 1: Volumes 1-27 with Premium (Volume 1

A wonderful item for all fans, the set comes in a quality sturdy corrugate display box and features attractive premium items! Like many kids, he was first inspired to become a manga artist in elementary school when he read Dragon Ball. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his story Karakuri. Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Konohagukure!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment