276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Use Your Illusion I

£17.6£35.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

The Illusion albums were GNR's third and fourth studio releases and they debuted in the top two slots on the Billboard 200 album chart, with II taking the top spot and I coming just bwehind as the pair sold nearly 1. Remastered for the first-time ever from high-resolution 96kHz 24-bit transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog master tapes.remastered from high-resolution 96kHz 24-bit transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog master tapes onto 44. bit CD, and now includes the debut of the newly recorded “November Rain (2022 Version)” featuring a real 50-piece orchestra for the first-time conducted and arranged by Grammy® Award winner and Emmy Award nominated composer Christopher Lennertz. Both of Guns N’ Roses’ ‘Use Your Illusion’ albums were the most anticipated records of 1991 (no-one saw ‘Nevermind’ coming…). It now features “November Rain” with a real 50-piece orchestra for the first-time ever – newly recorded, conducted and arranged by Grammy Award winner and Emmy Award nominated composer Christopher Lennertz.

amid all the spewed bile, g n' r scored three top 40 hits with a wings cover ("live and let die"), a piano-driven, elton john-flavored epic ("november rain"), and a hard-edged ballad ("don't cry"). Disc two features 13 unreleased, newly mixed live tracks from London, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, New York, and Las Vegas recorded during the Use Your Illusion 1991/1992 tour including the track “Always On The Run (Live in Paris – 6/6/92)” featuring Lenny Kravitz, complete with a 24-page booklet with expanded artwork and unreleased photos and images. Four years in the making after ‘Appetite For Destruction’ smashed all sorts of American chart records, ‘Use Your Illusion I’ spawned the singles ‘Don’t Cry’, ‘Live And Let Die’ and ‘November Rain’. American rock legends Guns N' Roses released Use Your Illusion I — its third studio album — on Sept. There was a time when the four years it took GNR to follow up their 1987 debut, Appetite For Destruction, was considered a little excessive.Use Your Illusion I includes the newly recorded “November Rain (2022 Version)” with a first-ever real 50-piece orchestra conducted and arranged by Grammy® Award winner and Emmy Award nominated composer Christopher Lennertz and each housed in a jewel case with 16-page booklet.

On Use Your Illusion, Axl was joined by Dizzy Reed on keyboards, and former Cult drummer, Matt Sorum, replacing founder member Steven Adler, as well as original members, Slash, Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin, who was to leave shortly after the albums' release. USE YOUR ILLUSION I remastered for the first-time ever from high-resolution 96kHz 24-bit transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog master tapes.He escuichado estos discos por mas de 30 años y me dì cuenta de la deficiòn de los sonidos en cosas que no habia escuchado en los discos de epoca original.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment