276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki: the bestselling South Korean therapy memoir

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You eventually become controlled more by imaginary outside forces than anything that is actually you.

I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki - Google Books I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki - Google Books

As someone who feels simply ✨hollow✨ rather than having, say, violent feelings and suicidal desire, this book absolutely got it. Yes, I once had a therapist tell me that I should eat more kimchi and get a girlfriend and stop being gay.The fact that her psychiatrist didn’t give her any homework, didn’t explain what they are going to do in their therapy sessions, left me speechless.

I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki: A Memoir I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki: A Memoir

Baek describes her condition as feeling “hollow,” a world in a permanent state of blue-hour where she feels “obsessive worry” over how others perceive her actions and appearance. The internationally bestselling therapy memoir translated by International Booker Prize shortlisted Anton Hur. Naturally, me being a fan of both of those novels, I found myself intrigued by I Want to Die But I Want to Eat Tteokbokki.Terjemahannya bagus, isinya menarik, tapi memang sebaiknya buku ini secara perlahan dan tidak dibaca dalam sekali duduk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment