276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Medium Coverage Liquid Concealer, 01 Ivory, 7.8ml 29101526001

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before– A hand that was suffering with quite a bad allergic reaction, that was also on my face, elbows, knees etc!

I hope you enjoyed my Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer review. What are your favourite concealers? Let me know in the comments since I want to try them all! I’m having a real moment with concealer, I’ve gone from being whatever is in my drawer ‘will do’ to wanting to try them all. When I’d heard about theRadiance Reveal concealer via Lucie, I had to go get it. So let’s jump into my Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer Review. I have oily skin and find this lasts all day on me – although using it under eyes isn’t the oiliest part of my face so if you are planning on using it all over to conceal spots etc then this might not be the case that it’s as long-wearing.

You can leave a review or ask a question

The concealer is matte without being flat, it is the epitome of the type of radiance I like to see – it describes itself as being correcting, illuminating and hydrating for up to 24 hours, now I can’t comment on the 24 hours part – but I’d certainly agree with all of the above. This adds a lot of coverage and could be built up further if desired too – it’s lightweight and generally you can’t feel it on your skin at all The wand on this is nothing to write home about shape or size wise, it’s what you’d expect but it feels a bit spongier – sometimes I can feel that plastic bit underneath the cushioned dofur – not with this, it’s niceand plush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment