276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WizKids,WK90034 | Young Gold Dragon: D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures (W11) | Miniature Game | Ages 12+ | 2 Players | 60 Minutes Playing Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

WizKids, the industry leader in quality plastic miniatures, is pleased to release a brand new line of unpainted miniatures! Nothing created by the pigments can have a value greater than 25 gp. If you paint an object of greater value (such as a diamond or a pile of gold), the object looks authentic, but close inspection reveals it is made from paste, bone, or some other worthless material. The new Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures line are a unique addition to anyone's tabletop D&D game.

Try your hand at creating your very own uniquely painted figures, or just take this remarkable chance to discover all of your favorite characters and creatures in a new light with these new Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures! I’ll start off by looking at the quality of the minis. There is a good amount of detail, which is not only a great aid to painting, but it also helps add character and distinctiveness to the monster. Part of the reason in using miniatures in the first place is to enhance that visual experience in gameplay. You can see the attention to detail bringing out muscle mass and tendons and even some stitching as body parts have been fused together. Items currently discounted by other promotions are also not eligible for additional discounts via discount codes.I added the Reikland Fleshshade to seep into the cuts and then I added a lighter touch of flesh in some areas to help bring the miniatures to life. The final product is for me a pair of monsters that look crude enough to convey their monstrous identity, whilst utilising the figures detail to add the needed sense of realism so useful for tabletop gaming. The miniatures are robust too and well made so this helps when the figures may be frequently used. One of the other key reasons why I like these miniatures so much is that whilst I am building a collection of different monsters, these golems can be used in a pinch to represent generic golems or other constructs. In addition, golems are creatures in legend that can appear in non-fantasy settings such as our own world, whether medieval, the Victorian era or even modern day in a horror roleplaying setting as the golem from legend or like Frankenstein’s monster. Although the Nolzur’s range is marketed as applicable for playing Dungeons and Dragons, they are suitable for any fantasy or horror setting or system such as Pathfinder 2e or Cthulhu. Final Thoughts

Each pot of paint is sufficient to cover 1,000 square feet of a surface, which lets you create inanimate objects or terrain features-such as a door, a pit, flowers, trees, cells, rooms, or weapons- that are up to 10,000 cubic feet. It takes 10 minutes to cover 100 square feet. Using Citadel paints for flesh, namely Kislev and Eldar variants, mixed in with varied shades of brown for the darker skin, I created several distinct skin tones. Starting with the darker shades I added layers to create the muscular look with a sense that the golem is still a crude monster nevertheless with flesh being fused together. The new Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures line are a unique addition to anyone's tabletop D&D game.

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures

When you complete the painting, the object or terrain feature depicted becomes a real, nonmagical object. Thus, painting a door on a wall creates an actual door that can be opened to whatever is beyond. Painting a pit on a floor creates a real pit, and its depth counts against the total area of objects you create. D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures: Familiars D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures: Familiars WizKids WizKids, the industry leader in quality plastic miniatures, is pleased to release a brand new line of unpainted miniatures!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment